2009 Toyota Avalon

Perfect car But....

by from Beaufort, SC on February 20, 2009

This is the perfect car. It handles great, rides very smooth and uses regular gas (in a 6 cyl). Vented seats are so, so my drivers side does not work well and I'll have to see a dealer for repair. the Nav system (gps) is horrible. Outdated maps and POI's, very cumbersome and the voice command is even more miserable. Other than that, if you don't need a gps system this is the best car going.

Great car

by from Elkhart Lake, WI on September 21, 2010

Car rides like a dream and we get 33.0 mpg frequently. My only fair rating would be for trunk size because the speakers project downwards. Very quiet which especially nice if you're wearing hearing aides. Wish I would have found this car lots sooner!!!

2009 Avalon Limited

by from tx on April 9, 2012

We have updated our '02 Avalon xls and are very pleased with this pre-owned certified '09. It is in nearly perfect condition with 26k miles. It performs well up to our expectations and makes a wonderful road car. The only complaint so far is the entry control for setting input for the GPS system. It's done with the joystick and if not pressed squarely in the middle will just move the selection window and have to be repeated. The enter button needs to be totally independent of the joystick. Beyond that we are very happy with this car!

2nd Avalon

by from Rocky Mount, NC on March 13, 2009

Had an 06 now an 09....satisfied completely, comfortable, average 33 mpg on a trip....back seat reclines--easy sleeping!

Best value for the money

by from san antonio texas on December 13, 2011

This is my second Avalon with 85k ...used as my company car ...purchased it for personal use . Again great value for the money

Best car I've ever owned

by from Peachtree City, GA 30269 on May 30, 2012

I was sceptical about buying a car that I haven't seen or driven...but wow! What a surprise! I am so delighted! Thanks Toyota for an affordable luxury car!!

The best car I have ever bought.

by from San Francisco on July 26, 2008

This car is great. It gets between 35-40 mpg all of the electronics are great. I do wish that Toyota would add the side trim on the higher end model and that the side view mirrors folded back. I would certainly recommend this car to my friends.

Interesting Ride

by from Sammamish, WA on April 23, 2010

this floaty yet reliable ride is a bit pricy, i leased this and has been a good experience. Maybe a new camry or four runner might be good, i just cant decide

Love Avalon

by from Houston TX on April 25, 2017

This is my 3rd Avalon - '97 went 415K before being totaled, second still smooth at 280K, as is this one at 111K. Dependable to 500K if well maintenanced

09 Toyota Avalon

by from Houston, TX on April 2, 2017

This car was bought used and goes strong. No major problems its reliable and other than regular maintenance doesnt need much.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Toyota Avalon