2009 Toyota Avalon

Most spacious car I have ever owned

by from Jacksonville, Fl on September 9, 2017

This car met every need of my family for space. I'm 6'6 my daughters are 6' my 13 yr old son is 6'2" and the wife is 6'2" also. Great ride and great gas mileage with power!!!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car!

by from Haddon Twp nj on August 10, 2017

Met my expectations. I have had 7 Toyotas. Very reliable and will continue to buy the brand. Highly recommended.

Very comfortable, reliable.

by from Phoenix, AZ on May 2, 2017

I got my 2009 Avalon in 2015, I am happy with the comfort but its just too much comfort for someone aged under 40. The ride is very good, fast, but the suspension is not designed for fast maneuvers because of the comfort design. I guess this is why the target customers are ages 50 and up.

Love Avalon

by from Houston TX on April 25, 2017

This is my 3rd Avalon - '97 went 415K before being totaled, second still smooth at 280K, as is this one at 111K. Dependable to 500K if well maintenanced

09 Toyota Avalon

by from Houston, TX on April 2, 2017

This car was bought used and goes strong. No major problems its reliable and other than regular maintenance doesnt need much.

Best car I've ever owned

by from Peachtree City, GA 30269 on May 30, 2012

I was sceptical about buying a car that I haven't seen or driven...but wow! What a surprise! I am so delighted! Thanks Toyota for an affordable luxury car!!

2009 Avalon Limited

by from tx on April 9, 2012

We have updated our '02 Avalon xls and are very pleased with this pre-owned certified '09. It is in nearly perfect condition with 26k miles. It performs well up to our expectations and makes a wonderful road car. The only complaint so far is the entry control for setting input for the GPS system. It's done with the joystick and if not pressed squarely in the middle will just move the selection window and have to be repeated. The enter button needs to be totally independent of the joystick. Beyond that we are very happy with this car!

Best value for the money

by from san antonio texas on December 13, 2011

This is my second Avalon with 85k ...used as my company car ...purchased it for personal use . Again great value for the money

Great car

by from Elkhart Lake, WI on September 21, 2010

Car rides like a dream and we get 33.0 mpg frequently. My only fair rating would be for trunk size because the speakers project downwards. Very quiet which especially nice if you're wearing hearing aides. Wish I would have found this car lots sooner!!!

Interesting Ride

by from Sammamish, WA on April 23, 2010

this floaty yet reliable ride is a bit pricy, i leased this and has been a good experience. Maybe a new camry or four runner might be good, i just cant decide

Our Expert Review: 2009 Toyota Avalon