2014 Toyota Avalon

Not like a new one.

by from Tx on September 16, 2017

I can tell the difference in the seats and ride comfort between 2014 and 2016 newer. The suspension is stiffer and seats feel harder. 2016 and above is much nicer ride.
Not Rated Reliability

Most comfortable car I have ever owned

by from Rossford, ohio on August 16, 2017

The seating is comfortable. The engines performance is suitable , love the way it handles. I have owned two and I loved them both.

Very reliable car

by from Knightdale on July 21, 2017

Plenty of front and back leg room. A very comfortable ride. This is my 3rd Toyota Avalon. I love this car.

Nice car

by on July 11, 2017

Had the car for about a month now and I find the comfort and ride to be as I expected. I owned a Camry XLE for 16 years before buying the Avalon Limited.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

VERY NICE VEHICLE

by on July 6, 2017

THIS IS A GREAT CAR . ALWAYS LIKED TOYOTA LINE OF VEHICLES. THEY LAST A LONG TIME AND GET EXCELLENCT GAS MILEAGE.

Awesome Vehicle

by from Pembroke Pines on June 13, 2017

This car is very spacious and an smooth drive. I have not had any major problems besides the routine oil change and tire replacement. I would recommend this car to anyone that is looking for a reliable long lasting car. I love it and I am very happy with my purchase.

I can always depend on my Avalon

by from Marietta, ohio on May 17, 2017

The best car I've ever driven. Very comfortable and when I need to ride I. The back it has plent of room for me to bend my legs and stretch!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Concord, NC on May 11, 2017

I've owned my Avalon for 3 years and never had an issue. The ride is nice and smooth. Gas economy is very good for a car of this size.

Love this car!

by from Jasper, GA on April 24, 2017

Very luxurious while somewhat sporty too! Has great pick up when you need it. The interior is awesome and looks neat and clean! Overall great car!

Avalon 2014 Limited

by from Gresham on April 21, 2017

Its a good vehicle. Bit of too much road/tire noise. Seats don't tilt much, seats a bit small. Rear shade stopped retracting.