2018 Toyota Avalon

All Reviews

by from Florida on December 29, 2017

Seventh Toyota and second Avalon. Very disappointed and let down. First time a new Toyota was less than one previously owned. 2018 not as well made, comfortable or as stylish as previously owned 2011 Avalon. Wish I had my old car back and the $40,000 I spent. Extreme buyer's remorse. No fog lights. Uncomfortable seats. Outside gas cap entry. Small spare tire. After first 500 miles had to return to dealer because of awful squeak coming from back window deck. Significant reduction in quality. Probably have purchased my last Toyota. Sad

by from on October 22, 2017

My Camry recently was totaled with all airbags deployed minimal injures. Upgraded to Avalon with better safety features. I feel much safer driving now.

by from White Hall, Ar. on September 15, 2017

I am very pleased with my new Toyota. I have test driven several cars over the last year, including a Lincoln Continental, Buick, Cadillac . None of these cars came close in my opinion to the comfort, room, ease of driving or the price of my new Toyota. I have a bad back so ease of getting in and out of a car was very important, my Avalon makes the process of getting in and out very easy. The ride and handling is very smooth. I am very glad that I decided to test a Toyota in my search for a new car. I would also like to thank McLarty Toyota for their assistance in making my purchase a great experience .

by from Norfolk, Va on November 18, 2017

I love this car so far...it's everything I've ever wanted in a car! The gas mileage alone (50+mpg) is worth every penny I paid for it.

by from South Jersey on December 26, 2017

Navigation screen set too low. You have to take eyes off the road. Information about upcoming exits exits should be on left of display. CD player holds only one disc, not 5 as in 2008 Avalon. Overhead eyeglass holder is too small. Driver's seat could use more padding. Car rides well. I like safety features- backup camera, blind spot alert, collision alert. Cell phone charging pad does not work well.

by from Dallas, TX on January 9, 2018

This is the car I expected when I ordered it made to my desires. Only issue was I first ordered a Hybrid but couldn't receive one for several months due to my color combination in a Hybrid. Lead time was exceptionally long.

by from webster ny on October 9, 2017

we have owned toy av ltds for about 12 yrs and have thoroughly enjoyed each (5) best testimonial is that reason for 5 in relatively short time is we give our current av to one of our children when they have a need and they drive the av forever you just don't cut corners with the need and safety of your children

by from Anderson,SC on December 12, 2017

The new Avalon has great safety and comfort technology as standard equipment. The head room at the door is a little low but very comfortable inside. Handles very well and is a joy to drive.

by from Encinitas, CA on October 26, 2017

The Avalon is just a pleasure to own and drive. I have had it only a short time but it has already signicantly increased my willingness to drive and reintroduced pleasure in doing so. I love the car.
Not Rated Reliability

by from Ponte Vedra, Fl on August 8, 2017

We needed a car that was comfortable to take on road trips. This one handles so well and is extremely comfortable. Another important factor was how quiet it was. We came from a Honda CR-V that drove me insane due to the noise, and was not comfortable for a long road trip. We returned to Toyota and I'm glad. My Avalon provides all we wanted and more. I feel as if I can depend on the car, the styling is fine, it performs well, and exceeds my expectations regarding comfort. Interior design, pleasing to the eye and our dealer gave us a great deal! Could not be happier.

Our Expert Review: 2018 Toyota Avalon