2015 Camry

2015 Toyota Camry

2015 Toyota Camry

Have You Driven the 2015 Toyota Camry?

2015 Toyota Camry XSE V6

by rnorred1986 from on Tue Sep 08 2015

I've had my 2015 Camry since April & I'm very satisfied with it so far! It's a perfect car with a nice blend of everything. This is my first Camry, but my second Toyota. I bought a new 2006 Corolla S 10 years ago which was the first car I bought with my own money & was fully loaded. I drove it for 5 1/2 years & 42k miles with no problems. Then I bought a used 2007 Nissan Altima which was a nice improvement, but had some problems & now I'm back to Toyota this year with my new Camry! It's also my first V6 as all my previous cars had 4-cylinder engines which is a very nice improvement in terms of power & refinement. The interior of mine is black ultra-suede/leather with red stitching all over which looks amazing & is exclusive to the new for 2015 XSE trim. Toyota really improved the interior quality over the 2012-14 Camry's. I'm planning to keep the car for at least 10 years as it has everything I've always wanted & more!

Sleek fun car

by happy lady from Winona, MN on Sat Mar 28 2015

My new 2015 Camry is great! Its fun to drive, looks great and performs well. Its features are easy to use. The gas mileage is averaging 35 miles to the gallon. It has get up and go for a 4 cylinder, its a smooth quiet ride. The styling is classy. Plenty of room throughout. I am happy that I made the purchase and look forward to having the car for many years. Thank you Toyota.

Best Car I have purchased.

by jewelbug from Kansas City, Missouri on Sun Sep 13 2015

I have always wanted a Toyota. I am glad I was able to get one. It drives very smooth. I like the way it handles. If feels great speeding up to get on the highway. I am very happy with my purchase. I look forward to having this car for many years. Sue Wells at Hendrick Toyota was the sales person to sale me one.

Most reliable car I've owned

by jmbalbie from Vancouver on Fri Feb 22 2019

This is the best car I've ever owned. It has plenty of leg room for all passengers. I love the backup camera, and the hands-free feature for my cell phone.

Best car I’ve had so far

by Jess from Oklahoma on Tue Aug 07 2018

I got my 2015 Camry SE last week and I have to say this is the best car ever. It drives nice, gas mileage is superb, and the steering is much better than my former 2012 Toyota Camry SE. The brakes are great and this model has better features as well. I’ve also gotten compliments from family, friends, and a few coworkers on how nice it looks. Would definitely recommend this car.

great mpg ,great comfort and great handling

by mikem1278 from Stuart on Thu Jun 28 2018

lots of legroom and trunk space.very comfortable. great gas mileage averaging over 30 mpg. very comfortable seats. backup camera works great. my kids love it.

I always trust toyota

by love my camry from Birmingham Alabama on Sun Jun 28 2015

My Toyota Camry is great in comfort, value, quality and style. I've owned different models of Toyotas in the past and they have always excelled in quality. I will always own a Toyota and will always recommend them to my family and friends. ty

Great car

by Toyota Convert from Iowa on Wed Mar 11 2015

We were able to find the right car at the right price with virtually a hassle free experience. Would recommend the process and car to anyone.

It checked all the boxes I needed

by Retired MtView resident from Mountain View, California on Fri Jul 13 2018

This car has all the bells and whistles...similar to my last Toyota Camry. Have gotten lots of compliments from friends and neighbors..which feels good! Must be a reason it’s the most popular car of the year

I really want to live this car

by Michael from Louisville on Tue Nov 13 2018

My wife wrecked her piece of crap nissan altima and she wanted a nicer car so, we opted for a slightly used 2015 Toyota Camry XLE in hopes of better quality and improved reliability over that pathetic nissan. At first, I liked this car, but it worn on me. It has a rattle in it that we can't seem to track down, which is annoying. My daily is a twin turbo ford explorer sport so, I'm used to a lot of power, but even with that, I cannot believe how underpowered that 4 cyl in the camry is. I would expect this car to be more reliable that my explorer, but I have never had to do anything to it. By contrast, we have had to put 2k+ into the camry to keep it safe. The break booster randomly rent out while going down the road and she lost brakes almost entirely. Of course, at 37k miles, toyota would do nothing. My other disappointment is the comfort of this car. On long trips, I have pretty severe back discomfort. This could be, in-part, because of how the seat adjusts. This could be improved by a seat preset feature that I would expect to be on the xle trim, like on my explorer, so we could both keep our preferred seating positions, rather than a close enough guess every time we switch drivers.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26

Our Take on the 2015 Toyota Camry

The redesigned 2015 Toyota Camry looks a little different but feels and performs the same as the old one — meaning the best reason to buy a new one is because you like the one you already have.

If you own a Toyota Camry and are thinking of buying a new one, you may as well just stop reading this review right now; chances are you’re going to buy another one regardless of what’s said here in the next few paragraphs. Buyer inertia is powerful with the Camry, and it’s one big reason why Toyota continues to sell hundreds of thousands of them year after year.

The company has updated the Camry for the 2015 model year, but the changes are so subtle that if you didn’t know it... Read More