2015 Camry

4.5 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Great car, can't get comfortable in the seat thoug

by Dingo from South Windsor CT on August 11, 2016

Good acceleration, smooth, quiet enough. I just can't find a comfortable position with the seat. I'm either too far away from the steering wheel or too close to the pedals. I was so concerned about headroom and legroom that I didn't notice when I drove the car. If the steering wheel telescoped out another inch, it would be sweet. I guess I'll just have to get used to the cramp in my right leg.... :(

2015 Toyota Camry XSE V6

by rnorred1986 from on September 8, 2015

I've had my 2015 Camry since April & I'm very satisfied with it so far! It's a perfect car with a nice blend of everything. This is my first Camry, but my second Toyota. I bought a new 2006 Corolla S 10 years ago which was the first car I bought with my own money & was fully loaded. I drove it for 5 1/2 years & 42k miles with no problems. Then I bought a used 2007 Nissan Altima which was a nice improvement, but had some problems & now I'm back to Toyota this year with my new Camry! It's also my first V6 as all my previous cars had 4-cylinder engines which is a very nice improvement in terms of power & refinement. The interior of mine is black ultra-suede/leather with red stitching all over which looks amazing & is exclusive to the new for 2015 XSE trim. Toyota really improved the interior quality over the 2012-14 Camry's. I'm planning to keep the car for at least 10 years as it has everything I've always wanted & more!

The Camry XSE v6 has it ALL!

by BasicTek from Lake Mary, FL on July 16, 2015

In 2014 I bought my 1st Camry a hybrid XLE. I liked some things about the car but over the next 20 months I really decided a hybrid was a bad combination for me. I'm a very aggressive driver, I have sensitive hearing, and I demand high tech features. Surprisingly I do apparently have to like what my car looks like. The XSE V6 completely changed the dynamics of the Camry, the handling and acceleration is close to my wifes G37, while maintaining toyota's very quiet cabin, and engine. Others have complained about noise and I have no clue what they are talking about, they must have been driving some sort of sound proofed machine or they sit in park with the key off. This car is the quietest car I have ever driven (with the 18" low profile Michelin's) There is a nominal amount of noise but every passenger has complimented the smooth quiet ride, soft comfortable interior, great looks, and awesome cool tech. Love the qi, the bluetooth, backup cam, nav, sunroof, suede material instead of leather, the entune and apps are great (but do seem slow at times) This car is so much fun to drive and no more whirring sound from my old hybrid. Gas mileage is ok for v6 (my aggressive style seems to be in the low 20's ). I still think Camry need to incline their glovebox, I don't think the mxm4 is the best option for tire, I like my wife's Michelin Pilots better. I really have little else to mention as I'm completely satisfied with this car, what an improvement, I hope I keep it a long time.

2015 ale camry v6

by Jim from Bristow va on January 1, 2016

Very disappointed with this vehicle. The v6 lacks power especially while on the roll on. The vehicle almost feels like it's in neutral when you apply power around 40 mph. I have a 2007 v6 camry that out performs the 2015. I believe they added the feature to save fuel. I wish I would of drove it before buying it.

Does not recommend this car!!

comfort

by comfort rider from Largo,Fl on September 26, 2015

Very smooth , roomy and comfortable riding car.Like the reverse screen for easy back up.sound system and Bluetooth capabilities are great.

Sleek fun car

by happy lady from Winona, MN on March 28, 2015

My new 2015 Camry is great! Its fun to drive, looks great and performs well. Its features are easy to use. The gas mileage is averaging 35 miles to the gallon. It has get up and go for a 4 cylinder, its a smooth quiet ride. The styling is classy. Plenty of room throughout. I am happy that I made the purchase and look forward to having the car for many years. Thank you Toyota.

Best Car I have purchased.

by jewelbug from Kansas City, Missouri on September 13, 2015

I have always wanted a Toyota. I am glad I was able to get one. It drives very smooth. I like the way it handles. If feels great speeding up to get on the highway. I am very happy with my purchase. I look forward to having this car for many years. Sue Wells at Hendrick Toyota was the sales person to sale me one.

I always trust toyota

by love my camry from Birmingham Alabama on June 28, 2015

My Toyota Camry is great in comfort, value, quality and style. I've owned different models of Toyotas in the past and they have always excelled in quality. I will always own a Toyota and will always recommend them to my family and friends. ty

Great car

by Toyota Convert from Iowa on March 11, 2015

We were able to find the right car at the right price with virtually a hassle free experience. Would recommend the process and car to anyone.

Noisy, but comfortable, and would buy again.

by Skip from Vero Beach, FL on June 22, 2016

This is the 4th Camry we have owned. We had the leather seats installed by the Vero Beach, FL dealer and are wonderful. We love the backup camera and performance and economy is exceptional. The only complaint is the road noise from the tires when cruising above 40 mph. At freeway speeds it is very annoying and on some Florida freeways very intrusive on the ability to talk with each other or listen to the radio. I will have to have a noise reduction modification in the future to enjoy the car on the highway. I highly recommend driving the car on the Interstate at highway speeds to sense the noise issue.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18