1995 Celica

1995 Toyota Celica

1995 Toyota Celica

5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 1995 Toyota Celica?

Great Car, best I've ever had for dependability..

by CelicaSilly from Sandy, OR on Sun May 23 2010

and she is a head turner! I bought mine at @ 134K have put on 15K and haven't had ANY problems. I just change the oil and she's super responsive, starts and drives excellent! You won't go wrong on this car.

This is a real head turner. Very fast.

by Celica Club Member from Orange, Va on Tue May 15 2007

I bought my '95 Celica ST Automatic Sport Coupe 2D back in Sept. of 2006 and I've already put 10,000 miles on it! This car is incredibly respnsive. With the overdrive off, there is a low humming that you'll hear when you are around 55 mph, but I love that. Mine is 12 years old, yet it has 0-60 mph in 9.2 sec. and top speed of 95 mph (because I was afraid of getting a ticket) and this is from a Stock model. I can't wait to see what it can do once I tune it with aftermarket products!

95 Celica ST

by Hitman from Melbourne, FL on Tue May 10 2011

I have to be honest, this is my first import ever, I bought it for 2k knowing it would need some work which has now grown to engine mounts and a master cylinder all of these are not that hard to install but can be a pain to find being that most everything is discountinued, im hoping that when the new 2012 comes to the states that Toyota will get smart and start making parts again. I would so recommend this car to someone else I really do love the car and glad I bought it

wow!!!

by basco from Ontario, Canada on Wed Oct 07 2009

I purchased this beauty from my uncle last year. He had it since it was brand new, and it still is!! I live in Canada, and I brought the car up from Florida. No rust, MINT condition. I just love it, and where ever I take it, heads turn. Not many cars in Canada that are 15 years old without rust!! It drives and handles great, only have had to do oil changes. Getting ready to store my baby for the winter. I just love my car!!

Best Car Ive Ever Driven

by Spectre from Eden Prairie, MN on Thu Dec 14 2006

I just bought a used 95 Celica GT last year and in the year that I have owned it I have had no complaints about it. It has a smooth responsive ride and good looks. Mine has a manual transmission and it fires off the line from a dead stop. The interior is somewhat minimalistic, it suits me fine and the stock speakers are great even being 10 years old! I would highly recommend this car!

95 Celica GT Convertible

by GT from DE on Wed May 28 2014

Bought my neglected blue Celica 3 years ago with about 125,000 miles for a great deal. Have driven another 56,000 miles and still going strong. After purchase, replaced timing belt, plugs, water pump, hoses, gaskets, belts, brake pads, flushed fluids. Installed new radiator, alternator, battery & tires past 3 years. Overall, price of car plus servicing cost effective. Average 25-29 (+/-) mpg city/highway driving. Celica was driven daily until past winter when weather forced me to get a 4x4 (naturally another Toyota). Celica (almost 20 years old) started right up after 2 months of sitting, put the top down & off we went. Love driving this car!

94 Celica GT

by Perfectionist from Ellicott City, MD on Tue Jan 31 2012

Bought my Celica GT 5speed as a temporary second car. I fell in love with the car and decided to keep it around and spend some money bringing it up to speed. The seats were particularly impressive as I often have chronic back pains on long drives. However the seats in the Celica were superb. Also I purchased the car with 211K on the dial and everything works. Engine just needed new valve cover gasket. Fantastic car overall with excellent durability. Looks great too. Just had new paint on it since the original paint faded badly and it looks better than new cars. Absolute keeper. I love my Toyota.

Toyoto's best

by RaggTopp from North Myrtle Beach,SC on Fri Mar 17 2017

This car was made Oct.1994. It only had the two front split axes boots replaced, a coil,a light that shows the gear its in, valve cover gaset, recommended service for timing belt, water pump,etc. and the alloy wheels during to damage. It uses no oil and has no leaks. It runs and drives as it did when new. All the light bulbs are original in lieu of the forementioned.It was made in Japan so the paint looks like new today. Back in its day it was not cheap to buy but the money was well spent.