1999 Toyota Celica

Great fun car

by from on May 16, 2017

I bought my car used from a friend in 2011. I have had very few problems with it and it runs well still. It is pretty spacious for a 2 door convertible. Nice trunk size too. Good gas mileage. Drives well and smoothly. Decent ride. I'd buy another one any day.

99 celica GT convertable

by from Roswell on June 18, 2012

Sweet little car and hard to find a nice one this year in automatic.. Drove from ATL to Savannah GA to pick this you up.. I am always impressed with Toyota's quality and dependability, and this car is no exception.. The wife loves it, I don't think the top has been up in the time we have owned..lol

great car!

by from bloomfield hills, mi on April 6, 2012

this car is easy to handle, great on gas and fun to drive. i purchased my '99 celica gt convertible in '06 and i love it. i store it during the winter and look forward to putting it on the road every spring. maintenance costs have been minimal and all power features function well. the cup holders are a little awkward and the black leather interior can get a bit warm on super hot days. (i once owned an '86 celica gt that i drove for 10 years; sold it when i got married and had children.)

Best Little Car I 've Owned

by from San Francisco on May 12, 2008

I just love this little car! It is fun to drive the bucket seats are very comfortable with good sport suspension. The moonroof and the leather and the exterior design of this car makes it looks very classy compared to the newer 2000-2005 celicas. The only thing I didn't like is the location of the cup holders. If you drive this car you will like it too! I t handles the hills in San Francisco fine.

I love this car, it is one- of a kind

by from Ft Lauderdale, Fla on October 12, 2007

Ive owned 4 Celica convertibles or hard-tops and this is the best, Ive never had a reason to sell it. No problems as long as you put some time and not very much $$ to keep it running great!