Read or write a review.

2003 Toyota Celica

Change Year
4.5
Average based on 18 reviews

Review of Used Car "Initial Qulity"

by from Scottsdale, AZ on December 16, 2008

I just bought my car this week. So far, I am very happy with my purchase. I am learning where things are as I have gone from Honda/Acura products to Toyota and they are NOT in the same places. The car is lower than I would like it to be and makes it feel a bit less stable than my Acura Integra felt. However, it is stylish as could be and has so many features that I am happy to have. I also feel that this is a quality made car that will hopefully last long enough for them to make the next generation Celicas so I can buy another one - NEW this time! Becoming a Toyota fan, for sure. The trunk is huge and for one or two people the inside feels spacious. Not sure about 3-4, as the rear seat is really for those either without legs-or with child sized ones. I like that the lights come on automatically and run during the day as I live near crazy drivers who ignore those not in an SUV. I feel safer! The JBL speakers are out of control (in a good way!) I feel like I am inside the music-great sound. The 5 speed works nicely, although it is a bit hard to get it into R--but I have driven an automatic for about 4-5 yrs. now-so it might just be me. The car is really a dream in most respects and I am VERY glad I bought it!

From Honda to Toyota

by from St. Louis, MO on November 14, 2008

I bought my 2003 Toyota Celica in April 2008. I previously drove a 2002 Honda Accord and thought that car was reliable, but it doesn't even come close to comparing to my Celica. Gas mileage is great and this car handles so well. I love that it sits so low, but I have to go extremely slow on dips and pulling out of driveways. Overall, this is a GREAT car if you want something with performance, looks sporty, and gets great gas mileage.

awesome

by from on September 29, 2010

Very light and maneuverable, looks cool. There's not much room in the backseat but there is plenty in the front. I'm 6'2'' and I have plenty of room in the driver's seat

Love It

by from Cleveland, OH on August 31, 2011

Im 17 and this was my first car and let me tell you, i get compliments lefts and right everywhere i go and this car turns heads like no other. I got an aftermarket bumper and aftermarket headlights with blue led lights to match the color blue of my car and they look sick. Gas mileage is awesome. Cruise control awesome. My GT is awesome period. Id love to do work on the engine but its only a 1.8 and not worth the time. Overall A+.

the best

by from huntsville, AL on August 30, 2008

hey, if i liked the car you will definentaly like the car and its a toyota so it is reliable and has very good gas mileage.

Super awesome car

by from California on September 24, 2012

This car is super duper amazing, I have had my celica for about 6 months now and definitely donor regret it. I used to have a V6 coupe 4 speed with overdrive and this celica feels just as quick with it's easy to shift 5 speed manual transmission and being super light. Stock the car is awesome but the power not to much, like I said the car is pretty light and makes the car feel less sluggish. Since I have had my car, I have put all my time and most my money in to it, it was a cold air intake, custom exhaust, lowering springs, tinted windows, turbo, sway bar kit, etc etc. I'm pushing around 248 horsepower on the stock engine/internals and the car feels amazing. Definitely has good potential, stock on stock I would say go for the gts but if you plan on doing modifications to the car, hands down the GT. Either car you pick (GT or GTS) the car is amazing , the gas milage is still awesome how i have it and I definitely super highly recommend it for an affordable sport coupe.

A reward for my hardwork

by from Baltimore, MD on December 13, 2010

I have owned this great car for 8 months. I am particularly enthused by the special features; such as A/C, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Cassette Radio, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Tinted Glass, sunroof etc, etc

Love my Celica

by from Dayton, Ohio on May 26, 2006

I get compliments on my Celica ALL the time...you would think I was driving some exotic sportscar. Not the case! My gas milage is FABULOUS! It looks great, smooth driving experience, handles well in most all conditions, not even that bad in the snow. I am not sorry about my purchase for one minute and "knock on wood" have had literally NO problems with it(even though it got rear ended pretty hard only a month or two after I bought it)

Best for the money

by from Miami, FL on November 29, 2007

I have not had a problem with my Celica since buying it 4 years ago and it gets good gas mileage. I like the style and it handles great. I have driven through snow storms and never had a problem with the handeling. My only complaint is that it might be a little too low to the ground in the front which looks nice but gets scratched easy when going through uneven pavement or parking poorly which might just be my fault.

Best for economy, style, and speed.

by from Central Jersey on September 23, 2006

Amazing car, flies through traffic and light. About 400 miles per 13 gallon, pretty good. Parts are cheap and maintance is low for this car. Wish I got it with a sun-roof.

Similar Models