2010 Toyota Highlander

Reliable, easy to maintain

by from Hempstead, NY on September 11, 2017

In 10 years of owning the same vehicle, I only had one problem that needed repair...something with the heater. Spectacularly reliable, economical and easy to maintain, drives likes its a part of your own body.

Have owned 5Toyotas and this car is my best by far

by from Bella Vista, AR on September 7, 2017

My son has. A 2006 which I loved do much so I searched for six months until I found my. 2010 which I love!

Surprised the 4x4 SUV handled like a sedan

by from on September 2, 2017

Loved this vehicle! Probably my favorite so far. When looking for a good winter/all-season SUV for Colorado seasons, we test drove the Highlander and the 4-Runner. I expected the 4-Runner to win hands down, but very surprisingly, the Highlander handled SO smooth, while the 4-Runner was clunky like a truck. Still love Toyotas, but the Highlander was the best overall winner.

Awesome Car!!

by on August 31, 2017

This car is everything my family wanted plus more!! It has all the bells and whistles that you would want for a family vehicle. Enough space, very reliable, good on gas, and very attractive! We love i...
This car is everything my family wanted plus more!! It has all the bells and whistles that you would want for a family vehicle. Enough space, very reliable, good on gas, and very attractive! We love it!!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Never brakes down..

by from Phoenix on July 14, 2017

144k miles on it and not a single repair just your usual maintenance. Its a good looking workhorse

Reliable for the money, happy with this car

by from Los Angeles on July 7, 2017

All and all, cars drives great. Has some power, and room for the kids with 3rd row. No issues at all and at 137K. Only thing I notice starting to wear are the shocks feel loose at this point. Not bad at all considering the mileage. Great ride. Holds up, no coolant issues, have never had to take it in for repairs. Make sure to do oil changes. I prefer synthetic every 10k.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car I've owned

by from Fort Collins on July 5, 2017

I had the base gas version. The car offers great reliability and comfort, at a good price, without the frills.

reliable suv luv it

by from Orange, Texas on June 27, 2017

I luv the room it provides for me and my grandchildren. Have taken trips in it and was a comfortable ride to and from.

Great Vehicle and Value

by from Charlotte, NC on June 11, 2017

Purchased this to keep up with expanding family (9-month old and 3 big dogs!), and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. We feel confident that the Highlander will last a while and it's a safe and comfortable car. My only complaint is that there is no USB connectivity, which is a poor design choice, especially for a car made after 2010 (ours is a 2012).

Best car I ever owned

by from Alabaster AL on June 6, 2017

No repairs required in 7 years. Comfortable, smooth ride, and roomy. My wife loves it even more than I do.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Toyota Highlander