2011 Toyota Matrix

S time

by from New York on March 23, 2013

Reliable but no power. Refined over the last generation Matrix that being more solid, softer ride and more standard features. 1.8liter is surprisingly not a gas miser and lacks power. The 2.4 is much worst on fuel savings and the additional horsepower has little substance. Looks good, insurance saver, great resale value and trips to the garage will be for regular maintenance purposes only. Vast amount of cargo room (go with after market roof racks as factory roof racks obstruct opening of hatch if anything is placed on them. Leafs and such accumulate in the under hood catch basin and leads to annoying rattles. In addition to annoying rattles, passenger seat warning alert goes off for several seconds when passenger seat is vacated. Passenger belt will also twist and rattles against A pillar which is also a nuisance. Driver seat creeps down mysteriously and needs to be re adjusted regularly. I'd still put up with all these little vices knowing that the Toyota Matrix will not let me down due to a mechanical or electrical failure.

Comfort, Value & Reliability rolled into one!

by from Ontario, Canada on March 20, 2017

I have owned my Toyota Matrix for about a month. I must say, this is one of the best cars I have ever owned. It is extremely comfortable and smooth to drive, in town and on the highway. It is spacious, and quiet. The heat works extremely well, and one feature I especially enjoy is all the cup holders! I can have all seats full and everyone has a place for their drink. We do a lot of road trips, so this is a small, but great feature for us. I would recommend this car to anyone.

A great car and great deal!

by from SYRACUSE on March 18, 2017

Got the car I've wanted for a long time. So happy with the whole experience! I would recommend this car and dealer to all my friends and family!

Love this car

by from Westerlo, NY on May 17, 2011

The most comfortable and reliable car I havr ever owned. Very good gas mielage for an all wheel drive vehical. Go anywhare in the winter with confidence.

Dependable

by from New Hampshire on July 7, 2011

I got my matrix new in the spring of 04. I now have 200,000 miles on it and it's still going strong! I've had minimal repairs on it, just the wear and tear problems like breakes, belts, spark plugs and tires. I still have the original fuel pump and starter, that's how reliable it is. Not as peppy as it used to be, but i've never been stranded on the side of the road. Plenty of room in the back for the kids to sit comfortably, and a good amount of cargo space. All in all this is a great family car! Very reliable!

First AWD car I have owned

by from Selinsgrove, NY on December 26, 2011

First AWD car I have owned--had 2 Toyota Corolla's before. They got better gas. This reides better. Am anxious to test in Winter driving which is why i bought the car. Have only had it four months.

Great Truck!

by from Centralia, WA on September 10, 2017

Beautiful truck, better than I could have imagined. Fits 2 kids with car seat/booster with room to spare.

Uses car for Transportingfamily