2013 Toyota Matrix

Great Cars

by from Floria on January 6, 2014

Just took a trip and got 37 mpg on the first fill up and 39 on the second. I was surprised,. I did't feel the need to write a mindless review. I wrote what I felt was important at least to me.

Last year for Matrix

by from London on May 15, 2017

Not very much. Overpriced compared to my wifes Hyundai. I will not look at Toyota again. Much better value eleswhere.

Love my Matrix

by from Kansas City on September 8, 2017

I owned 2006 Matrix and loved that car and so I purchased new 2013 model and hand down the older one to my daughter. Both cars were manual transmission, the ride is little bumpy but I don't care, great economy, great room for stuff like my push mower and very reliable, I don't have to worry about what is going to break next. Unfortunately Toyota stopped making them my 2013 model is the last year.