Nearly 300k

by from Ohio/Michigan border on July 7, 2009

Purchased as work transportation, this vehicle very quickly became my favorite vehicle to drive. It's quick and handles well while sipping gas. I haven't owned it for it's entire life, but it's proving to be a reliable ride for having nearly 300k miles and having been seriously wrecked once (prior to my ownership).

45 mpg

by from MN on August 12, 2014

I have had this car since 1997. It has had no major problems at all. The gas milage is between 45 to 50 miles. The body still looks in style after 22years! I will keep it for the next 22 years.

A good little car

by from Lansing M.I. on December 27, 2010

I've had my 92 paseo for ever my bros mom owned it before I got it but it has been hit by 2 semis and Toyota said it was totaled but I'm still driven it and it still got some Balls. I just replaced the stock starter 2 day and it has been sit tin all summer! The rear bumper cover is bungy corded up and it's runnin like a top these little cars just never die!!!

Great first car (I would know)

by from Sacramneto, CA on September 26, 2011

This car is indeed my first car and hopefully, it will be with me for a long time because i have some mad love for my Paseo. It has above average gas mileage, sporty classic exterior, clean basic interior, and its fun to drive (-:

245k Paseo

by on January 18, 2010

I am 17 years old right now and the 1992 paseo is my second car. My first car was a 1999 mitsubishi eclipse gs. Compared to the eclipse, the paseo has way more leg room to step on the pedals and shifting than the eclipse and a lot more leg room in the back seats compared to the eclipse also. This car also has awesome mileages on it. Thinking about buying a second 1992 paseo as a street race car with a 3sgte engine swap.

Great first car

by from TX on October 4, 2008

This is a pretty reliable car because since i've had it, it has 172K miles on it, and i havn't had one problem with it since. Toyota brands make amazing cars!

226K PASEO OWNER

by from Hampton, Va on May 27, 2009

I have had this car since 95 and it was used and with front end damage. It only needs fluids to run.

130k easy

by from Chiciago, IL on July 29, 2010

Seems like the car has no issues at all. It's cheap, fun, good gas mileage..and judging from other reviews this thing should go half a million miles...im hoping for at least another good 5 years....but i think it will go 10.

paseo

by from modesto on March 20, 2012

this car is good on gas that about it.i would never buy this car because high cost of repair. the pait on this car peal off.

Two weeks $20 bucks

by on October 17, 2016

Use this car to drive to work and quick little runs about town. GREAT on Gas. Maintenance is minimal mine turns 25 this month and still has plenty of relative power. Fun to drive

Similar Models