2009 Toyota Prius

Great gas mileage from reliable car

by from Sacramento, CA on September 10, 2017

This car was perfect for our family over multiple stages. It fits 2 car seats, 2 adults, and a double stroller - with extra room! Plus, one tank of gas would last us a long time.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best gas mileage on a car I've ever had.

by from Cleveland on August 4, 2017

Best gas per gallon I've ever had on a car. It'll take me a month to fill up. Great style. Love the cargo room.

Great vehicle for its price

by from Virginia on July 19, 2017

Great vehicle for its buy. Best deal I found for its gas mileage, quality of build and life. Drives smooth and its new-tech features seem 10 years ahead of its make year.
Not Rated Reliability

Efficient car

by from harrisburg on June 4, 2017

Efficient gas mileage. Engine breaking saves a lot on brake pads. Ample trunk space. Reliable and cheap to mantain. Slow pickup speed.

Best car I Have owned

by from Tampa , Fl on May 25, 2017

I Love the gas Mileage Handles Nicely All Around Fun car to drive. All around Great car to own this is My 2nd Prius I Own

A Great Car & Reasonable Price...

by from Long Beach on May 20, 2017

Wonderful Gas Mileage and Reliable Transportation. Truly enjoy riding in the PRIUS and now three family members happily drive this vehicle.

So excited for this new car!

by from SAN Diego on April 29, 2017

My salesman Al looked at all locations to find the exact car I wanted. The service here is incredible!

Most dependable car ever!

by from Killeen, TX on April 22, 2017

Drove a Prius for 8 years with absolutely no issues. These have to be the most dependable cars on earth!!

Ideas to TOYOTA

by from Valdese,NC on March 31, 2017

tell toyota to put the antenna for satellite radio on the roof so you get better reception. Second put a black piece of either paint or something tro block the light coming from the speedometer .

Prius

by from Kaukauna, WI on March 27, 2017

Never thought i would own a toyota prius- looking forward to the amazing gas mileage. Looks great-love it already

Our Expert Review: 2009 Toyota Prius