2013 Toyota Prius

First Car I've Owned, Does what I need it to do

by on September 20, 2017

The car's exterior is pretty nice for being an eco first design. I currently own the Prius One, so it's what you'd expect for a base model. But I'm still discovering new features that I can utilize. But the true reason to get it is the sweet 54 MPG in city, and mine holds true to that statement.

Amazing gas mileage--great every day car

by from Durham on September 11, 2017

I love this little hatchback. It is reliable, has decent pickup, and unbeatable mileage. I got mine with some of the extra features like sunroof, leather, and navigation. It has been fun to drive.

Incredible value and reliable with comfort

by from Eagle River, AK on September 4, 2017

I was looking for a summer car that got great mileage and was comfortable to drive. The Prius 3 I bought was perfect.

Love My Prius!!

by from Tahoe, NV on September 3, 2017

Economical, reliable and well engineered!! I have never had a problem with it, just regular scheduled maintenance. I love the seats, super comfortable for long drives (I have a bad back and it gives great support). The gas mileage is fantastic, love driving it around town through stop and go traffic. The car is deceiving, it is much bigger on the inside than it looks and holds a lot of stuff!! We travel with two bikes and they both fit on the inside, plus all of our gear for a week. If I were to be very picky, the only bad thing is when it is in reverse, there is a beeping sound (this bothers some people, not me). Highly recommend!

I love my Prius!

by from Buffalo,ny on August 29, 2017

My car meets all my expectations. It's great on gas. The car is very economical. Spacious for a small car. Only down fall is seems to have small trunk space. This is my second Prius.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Reliable and Economical

by from Altadena, CA on August 26, 2017

The Toyota Prius is a great car...drives well...comfortable...reliable...environmentally friendly...

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The Car with amazing features.

by on August 16, 2017

It is very comfortable and beautiful having all of the new features. ◇ Push start feature. ◇ Its multi-information display graphics are also improved. ◇ Two tone steering wheel with tilt adjustment. ◇ Its central control is so compact. ◇ Upper part have audio/video navigation and climate control. ◇ Lower part has the controls as EV mode,Drive mode,Automatic break assist and Electronic parking break. ◇ In driver side door power window control for all the four doors,lock/unlock and re-tractable side mirror control. ◇ For safe and comfortable journey it has curtain airbags. ◇ At central charging doc. and cup-holders are also available. ◇ Sun wiser has the sensor lights. ◇ At roof there is sunglasses storage compartment. ◇ For rear passenger leg room is so much adequate while the head room is little bit small for the person having big height due to its typical design. ◇ Its trunk is expandable and spacious. It has the improved material used in this model having highest cargo space.Cabin comfort is also improved and Fuel efficiency is very good.Having two electric motor generators with Li-ion Battery.And its display is 6.1 inches having Bluetooth,Usb ports and Automatic parking support.
Not Rated Reliability

Always buy Certified cars!

by from Quad Cities, IA on August 14, 2017

This is my second Certified Prius. I purchased a 2011 with 70,000 miles and passed it on to my son. It now has over 150,000 with no problems at all. The only thing is change oil every 10,000 miles. I am expecting the same from the Certified 2013 I just purchased.

Reliable, efficient, safe...everything I want

by from Atlanta Ga on August 9, 2017

Currently driving my fourth Prius and enjoying it just like the previous ones. Reliability and comfort are huge factors for me and this model has never disappointed. Besides changing oil every 10,000 miles and replacing tires and windshield wipers, these cars have needed nothing.

Great, gas-saving vehicle

by on August 7, 2017

Car met all my needs. I wish I didn't need a different style to accommodate my disability. Easy-to drive, plenty of power. Reliable.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Toyota Prius