2017 Toyota Prius

All Reviews

by from Strathroy, ON on March 22, 2017

Then this is the car for you! Smooth ride, easy handling. Great on gas and it actually has good pick-up in power mode if you need. 950 km's a tank of gas that costs maybe $35.00. Gas costs reduced by 2 1/3's.

by from Tinley Park, Il on May 3, 2017

Fantastic gas mileage in a stylish package. A nice quiet and smooth ride which I didn't expect in a small car.

by from Rhinebeck, NY on March 10, 2017

Wow, this car has everything: Satellite radio, variable cruise control, lane maintenance, blue tooth and it gets amazing mileage. Handles like a dream. Lots of pep. A BIG improvement over our 20006 trade-in. I don't know why we waited so long!

by from Rancho Murieta, CA on March 10, 2017

Just bought our 2nd Prius. Our '08 was the first hybrid. It was basically trouble free, so we opted for another one.

by from Kingsport, TN on April 11, 2017

I love my Prius. I love how it looks inside and out. I really love the gas mileage. For some reason, some people think the Prius is a small car with no power. Those people are wrong. Test one Prius and you'll be hooked.

by from on March 6, 2017

Our fourth Prius. Like the style inside and out. The car handle great and the ride is smoother than my other Priuses.

by from Berkeley on March 20, 2017

You can't beat 54 miles per gallon. Filling up the 10 gallon tank is financially painless and only happens every ~500 miles. You can't beat that for economy.

by from on March 29, 2017

I treated myself to the new Toyota Prius Two. I didn't up grade for any extras but don't really need to. Toyota has made many of the features standard. I'm getting 56. 3 mpg and find it a lot of fun trying to see just how far I can go to better that score. The Prius makes it easy with it's computerized monitors for all of the car stats. I love the Hipersonic red and feel I've picked a winner. Can't wait to take it on a long trip somewhere.

by from Los Angeles, Ca on April 4, 2017

I've owned 2 other priuses and have been fully satisfied with each one, but the 2017 is the best so far. The gas mieage is fantastic (better than the EPA rating), it's comfortable, and I'm still getting used to all the safety features. It will never win a drag race, of course, but it's zippy enough to get me on the freeway without turning my knuckles white and I have to remember to back off the pedal before I hit 80. It doesn't have the "Wow" factor of cars like the Mustang, Porsche, or Tesla but at this point in life I only have to impress me. I'm happy with the car and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good, reliable, economical auto that can handle itself.

by from Sacramento, ca on May 16, 2017

Everything works-everything looks great-price was right-totally satisfied. Great car. This 2017 Prius is number four for this family. No doubt not the last. The dealership was honest and solid in their approach to the sale of the car. We have bought four new Toyota cars from the same salesman. We ighly reccoment both the dealership and the salesman.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Toyota Prius