2017 Toyota Prius

Do you like saving money on gas?

by from Strathroy, ON on March 22, 2017

Then this is the car for you! Smooth ride, easy handling. Great on gas and it actually has good pick-up in power mode if you need. 950 km's a tank of gas that costs maybe $35.00. Gas costs reduced by 2 1/3's.

After VW Golf TDI buyback; I'm loving my Prius 4

by from on March 10, 2017

I test drove the Prius last summer in anticipation of the VW diesel scandal buyback. I'm so glad I did; because I LOVE it! I bought the 4 trim with both the Advanced Tech and Preferred Conveinence Packages. I absolutely love the automatic high beam feature, blind spot detection; adaptive cruise control and parking sensors. The Prius just has sooo many more features than my '15 Golf had. I don't miss the VW at all! I'm easily getting 56- 62mpg without even trying. There are a lot of people that think the styling is ugly; but I absolutely love the quirky, edgy design. It looks so unique compared to all the other cookie-cutter boring cars! The SeaGlass Pearl color is beautiful! My only complaint is that the fog lights should be standard on the Four trim, and the 17" inch wheels should at least be an option on the Four. I wanted the sunroof more; and you can't get a sunroof on the Four Touring. Other than that; BEST car purchase decision ever so far! I didn't wait for the Prime because I don't have any access to plug-in; otherwise I would have bought that model.

Fun to drive and very economical

by from Orangeburg, SC on March 6, 2017

Toyota has exceeded my expectations! The Prius makes me look forward to driving and the excellent gas mileage helps me to save money.

Out of this world gas mileage

by from Tinley Park, Il on May 3, 2017

Fantastic gas mileage in a stylish package. A nice quiet and smooth ride which I didn't expect in a small car.

Excited to be driving a brand new Prius!

by from Rhinebeck, NY on March 10, 2017

Wow, this car has everything: Satellite radio, variable cruise control, lane maintenance, blue tooth and it gets amazing mileage. Handles like a dream. Lots of pep. A BIG improvement over our 20006 trade-in. I don't know why we waited so long!

Great Vehicle

by from on March 6, 2017

Our fourth Prius. Like the style inside and out. The car handle great and the ride is smoother than my other Priuses.

Prius for the Environment

by from Berkeley on March 20, 2017

You can't beat 54 miles per gallon. Filling up the 10 gallon tank is financially painless and only happens every ~500 miles. You can't beat that for economy.

A great car

by from Rancho Murieta, CA on March 10, 2017

Just bought our 2nd Prius. Our '08 was the first hybrid. It was basically trouble free, so we opted for another one.

Our 2nd Prius

by from Thornton, CO on March 28, 2017

We were not sure initially how much we would love our Prius. Although some of our friend would make fun of us (truck people) - we LOVED it! Our 50-55 mph can't touch the larger vehicles, comfort for long trips and overall conveniences helped us return to purchase our second Prius in 2017. We love the redesign and all of the improvements.

mr.and ms

by from ny on March 25, 2017

The best car on the market but not as well designed or as well made as it's predecessor, the prius 2006.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Toyota Prius