Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2015 Prius c

2015 Toyota Prius c

2015 Toyota Prius c

4.3

4 out of 5 stars Comfort
4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2015 Toyota Prius c?

A great little car - no regrets !!

by Prius Enthusiast from Wilmington, DE on Sun Jan 17 2016

I've had my Prius C for 2 years and I have no regrets! I think some of the reviewers are overly harsh with it. It's not noisy - even a high speeds - unless your are driving like an idiot! Most of the time, the engine is extremely quiet. It gets superb mileage around town. It's actually hard to get less than 50 mpg on any trip longer than 5 miles. On the highway, it's plenty fast and nimble. It's not a high acceleration speed demon but it easily cruises at 70 mph and still gets mileage in the high 40s. And between 60 and 65 mph, you can still get over 50 MPG if you don't accelerate like a maniac. Again, I think some of the negative comments from Consumer Reports are because their little testosterone challenged reviewers want to drive high performance sports cars.

Great Value and Performance

by New Car Owner from Washington, DC on Mon Aug 03 2015

Came to the Prius c after lots of consideration and hmming and hawing about getting rid of my old car, a 2008 Dodge Avenger. I was nervous going to something with significantly less horsepower than my old car, but the Prius c has proven me wrong time and time again. I commute almost two hours a day or more for my job and I needed something that could withstand that kind of travel. The gas mileage is incredible and I loved seeing my trips to the gas station decrease from twice a week to once every other week. I'm incredibly happy with my purchase.

Very happy with this purchase

by robinface from levittown NY on Thu Mar 02 2017

I love this car. This car sips gas, especially if you drive it as it is meant to be driven to get the maximum mpg. I knew the car wasn't a racing car so I didn't expect the power of a Tesla or the look of a Jaguar. It's an economy car at an economy price. The driver seat was made for my back, it has plenty storage space and I really don't notice noise when I drive it on the highway. It gets at least 50 mph on the parkway and around town, I'm getting at least 60. Not crazy about the choice of colors but that's not why I bought it. I've had it for a year and a half and I'm really glad I did.

Gas sipper

by First new car in 60 years from on Sat Oct 10 2015

This car is comfortable and fun to drive. It is fun to see the best gas mileage you can get and has made me a better and more economical driver - which is also better for the environment.

Affordable and good on gas

by Jeffrey Nelson from Minot, North Dakota on Thu Mar 09 2017

Good commuter car at an affordable price. I would recommend this to someone who was looking for a reliable vehicle, but didn't want to spend a lot of money.

Fun and frugal

by Earth Lover from Clear Lake, Iowa on Sun Apr 26 2015

I expected my new Prius C hybrid to be economical, but I didn't expect it to be so peppy. It is a really fun car to drive.

Prius C

by Engineer Dude from Corvallis, OR on Sun May 03 2015

Only had it for a couple weeks, but so far I'm extremely pleased with the car. It's solid and well laid out with all the features of a larger and more expensive car. It handles well and has reasonable power, especially if not in ECO mode. Excellent music system, navigation, blue-tooth connectivity, etc. Comfortable for 4 adults. I definitely recommend it, especially for a high mileage town car, which is what I bought it for.

Great mileage - Cheap Car

by PA Owner from Lancaster, PA on Thu Jan 21 2016

Have a 2013 since new. Car gets over 40mpg easy. But it's not a highway cruiser! It does 70mph easy enough, but don't expect to get up there quickly (have to really time a highway merge). Nor should you expect to have much in the way of passing power. Literally have "floored" it to complete a pass wy too many times. Car is noisy at highway speeds. Have to play radio way louder than realize to hear over the car noise (lack of sound insulation and engine noise). Seats are comfortable for driving around town but on long rides (hours) they are equivalent to sitting on a wooden seat! If this was my daily driver I would have gotten rid of it. But it's the wife's and she LOVES the economy. It's the Prius drivetrain on a cheap Yaris body. Go with the regular Prius.

Does not recommend this car!!

I love my car!

by AspieMom2Two from Ottawa, Ontario on Mon Feb 05 2018

It deives nicely, it’s easy to use, it’s fantastic on gas! I brag about my car to my friends and family, which I’ve never done before. My only real complaint is that there’s very little leg room in the back unless the front seats are pulled forward some (my son has long legs).

Great car, fast off the line and great gas mileage

by Norm from Jacksonville on Mon Sep 21 2015

I love this car. the seats are comfortable and it's quick to get to full speed entering highways. The gas mileage is phenomenal when using ethanol-free gas. The only downsides I can see is the interior dashboard is a real pain to clean/wipe down, even worse than my previous car, a Toyota Yaris. It's cheap ridged plastic. I love a hatchback, and this has been my favorite one so far.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2015 Toyota Prius c

If affordability and high mileage trump everything else on your car priority list, look no further than the 2015 Toyota Prius c, though you'll have to put up with some unpleasant highway manners.

Slotting below the regular Prius hatchback and the larger Prius v wagon, the subcompact Prius c got restyled for 2015 with a lightly revised face, more interior trim options and a newly standard 6.1-inch multimedia system. Compare the 2014 and 2015 models here.

Vehicles that come close to matching the c's fuel economy are few, but include the Honda Civic Hybrid and Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid. Compare them here.

Exterior & Styling