2018 Prius c

2018 Toyota Prius c

2018 Toyota Prius c

Have You Driven the 2018 Toyota Prius c?

2nd time buying! 1st one saved my life!

by newreason09 from Raleigh, NC on Fri Mar 30 2018

I love the Prius C and use it to commute as I live 55 miles from my work. Once day coming home on a busy interstate someone hit my car. The car was totaled but I walked away without a scratch. Inside it was like the airbags put me in a bubble. I'm thankful for it. It did crumple in the wreck like it's made to do but I was safe. I love this little car. I went right back and purchased another one!

Cool little transportation unit is this....

by Mainer from Monroe, ME on Thu Jun 20 2019

So, our 2nd c. This little bugger has wheels (a 2), is sandstorm colored, has rails on the roof (like you'd ever carry much on it) and is just a great little car to drive. Our other car is a newish Forester and we fight over who takes the little c every day. Avg mpg over 50, even with Maine winters.

Cute Car and smooth drive

by tangerinesplash from Fremont, CA on Fri Feb 16 2018

I recently purchased a 2018 Prius C (trim 2) in Tangerine. I love the color! This is my 2nd Toyota vehicle. I also have a 2009 Toyota Yaris. I was looking for a hybrid compact car and the Prius C fit the bill. It is easy to drive and park almost anywhere. It is obviously a fuel efficient vehicle. I have been driving the car for almost 3 weeks and still have half a tank of gas (full tank on the day I purchased it). I will only have to fill it up once a month! My commute is short but I usually drive around 20 miles each day. The color is bright and beautiful. However, I did have to pay an extra $395 for the tangerine color. The cloth seats are comfortable and the trunk has a good amount of space. The interior is dark (which is what I personally prefer). I like that the windshield is big and it is easy to see everything. The rear view camera is helpful while backing up but sometimes during the day time the sun light makes it difficult to see due to the glare. Of course, I turn my head to see if it is safe to reverse. The trim 2 has LED lights, cargo cover, bluetooth and lane departure and pre-collision brakes (all par tof Thoyota Safety Sense--which was not in the 2017 model of Pruis C). I was surprised that the 2018 model came with a CD player. My mom's 2017 Honda CRV did not have a CD player...since they are eventually going to be obsolete. The drive is smooth and when you press on the brakes it feels like the car has turned off. Like all Prius cars, this is also very quiet. That was a change from the gasoline powered Yaris. There is no sound when turning the ignition on--but it says "READY" on the dashboard. This model does not have a keyless ignition (which is fine with me). The higher trims (3 and 4) come with leather seats, moonroof and fog lights. I have enjoyed the car for the first 3 weeks and I have not had to go to the gas station yet but the gas tank is on the driver's side. It is a five seater car. Since I am short (5 feet tall) I move my seat further up front--which means there is a lot of leg room for the passenger that sits behind me. There are 3 seats and seat belts in the back. Now, depending on the size of your passengers you can have 2 adults sit comfortably, 3 children sit easily or 3 adults sitting with the middle passenger possibly feeling squished. I have had no passengers in the back of car yet--but I am assuming that would be the case.

I love this car!

by cbeesley from Fort Worth on Mon Apr 23 2018

The handling, performance and affordability of this car are excellent, and the gas mileage is superb! We commonly get over 50 miles to the gallon per trip. The only thing I do not like about this car is the little ledge over the back window. When I go to the car wash, this part does not get cleaned. Having to wash it by hand is a small price to pay.

Awesome little car

by Lizzy from Folsom, CA on Tue Jan 22 2019

This car meets all my requirements, terrific gas saver, cute interior and get up and go. I previously owned a Prius C and gladly purchased a second.

Leather heated seats sooth away my pains and aches

by Helge from Van Etten on Mon Aug 13 2018

Love everything about it so far great mileage with high end luxury to boot. I've loaded up the hatch back with all my bug out gear and it fits perfectly.

fuel efficient car

by g3shankar on Tue Aug 14 2018

the perfect small car for fuel efficiency. it is ideal for city driving. most comfortable and has all the Toyota safety features. thanks so much for building an amazing car

Our first hybrid

by RobertS from Bainbridge Island, WA on Thu Jul 05 2018

Decided to try a hybrid finally and went with the company that has the most experience with that technology. Its pretty shocking how long a full tank of gas lasts in this car and it only holds 10 gallons!

nice car!

by Fish from Santa Cruz on Sat Jul 14 2018

Incredible mpg! Excellent visibility from inside vehicle, looking outward. It’s soooo cute! Very comfortable seats (but the Prius C - One, seats, look like ghosts- not attractive-but who cares’)

What a nice car, we love it!

by Lzcar from CA on Sat Dec 29 2018

This car is so impressive to me. Equipped with almost all we need. Nice design and very beauty little baby. I would really recommend to all to own one of this car.

1 2