2018 Prius c

4.8 out of 5 starsPerformance
4.8 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.8 out of 5 starsValue for the Money

All Reviews

2nd time buying! 1st one saved my life!

by newreason09 from Raleigh, NC on March 30, 2018

I love the Prius C and use it to commute as I live 55 miles from my work. Once day coming home on a busy interstate someone hit my car. The car was totaled but I walked away without a scratch. Inside it was like the airbags put me in a bubble. I'm thankful for it. It did crumple in the wreck like it's made to do but I was safe. I love this little car. I went right back and purchased another one!

2018 Prius C Two

by Veganrichie from Agoura Ca on March 30, 2018

This is my second Prius C. Had the 2014 model and decided to get the latest 2018 model. Though the engine is still the same the style and design are much different and looks a lot better. Also the safety fearures in this car are really good and a huge step up from my previous 2014 model. . Also seems the transmission shifting into brake mode is much smoother and the battery seems to charge quicker as I believe that has been upgraded. Car gets 50 -54 mpg on average for my type of driving which is a mix of around town and freeway. Great Ca car. Recommend it to anyone looking to get from point A to point B reliabily and safely . Warranty on battery is 8 year 100 thousand miles . 5 year 60 thousand miles on transmission and 3 year 36 thousand miles on rest of car. They even give you a year warranty if you should hit a pot hole or curb and knock your wheels out of balance or alignment .. and also two years or 25 thousand miles of free service including road side assistance.

Love This Car

by Dsgme from Plantation, FL on December 5, 2017

This car is exactly what I wanted. It rides smoothly, looks good, and gets about 50 miles to the gallon. I know this because every time I take it out, it shows me every detail. I love this car.5

Cute Car and smooth drive

by tangerinesplash from Fremont, CA on February 16, 2018

I recently purchased a 2018 Prius C (trim 2) in Tangerine. I love the color! This is my 2nd Toyota vehicle. I also have a 2009 Toyota Yaris. I was looking for a hybrid compact car and the Prius C fit the bill. It is easy to drive and park almost anywhere. It is obviously a fuel efficient vehicle. I have been driving the car for almost 3 weeks and still have half a tank of gas (full tank on the day I purchased it). I will only have to fill it up once a month! My commute is short but I usually drive around 20 miles each day. The color is bright and beautiful. However, I did have to pay an extra $395 for the tangerine color. The cloth seats are comfortable and the trunk has a good amount of space. The interior is dark (which is what I personally prefer). I like that the windshield is big and it is easy to see everything. The rear view camera is helpful while backing up but sometimes during the day time the sun light makes it difficult to see due to the glare. Of course, I turn my head to see if it is safe to reverse. The trim 2 has LED lights, cargo cover, bluetooth and lane departure and pre-collision brakes (all par tof Thoyota Safety Sense--which was not in the 2017 model of Pruis C). I was surprised that the 2018 model came with a CD player. My mom's 2017 Honda CRV did not have a CD player...since they are eventually going to be obsolete. The drive is smooth and when you press on the brakes it feels like the car has turned off. Like all Prius cars, this is also very quiet. That was a change from the gasoline powered Yaris. There is no sound when turning the ignition on--but it says "READY" on the dashboard. This model does not have a keyless ignition (which is fine with me). The higher trims (3 and 4) come with leather seats, moonroof and fog lights. I have enjoyed the car for the first 3 weeks and I have not had to go to the gas station yet but the gas tank is on the driver's side. It is a five seater car. Since I am short (5 feet tall) I move my seat further up front--which means there is a lot of leg room for the passenger that sits behind me. There are 3 seats and seat belts in the back. Now, depending on the size of your passengers you can have 2 adults sit comfortably, 3 children sit easily or 3 adults sitting with the middle passenger possibly feeling squished. I have had no passengers in the back of car yet--but I am assuming that would be the case.

I love this car!

by cbeesley from Fort Worth on April 23, 2018

The handling, performance and affordability of this car are excellent, and the gas mileage is superb! We commonly get over 50 miles to the gallon per trip. The only thing I do not like about this car is the little ledge over the back window. When I go to the car wash, this part does not get cleaned. Having to wash it by hand is a small price to pay.