1996 Toyota Rav 4

Very Reliable & economical

by from Boise on July 14, 2007

I've owned this car for for 9 years & it's the most reliable car I've ever had. It's never broken down on me, is fun to drive & great on gas. Only wish it had more storage compartments, a little more power & was a little more roomy.

Lil Red 2 door, 4wd

by from cedar rapids on January 1, 2008

I am the 2nd owner of this car and I have owned it for the last 7 years. It has 85,000 miles on it and has held up great. It takes some oil due to not being well cared for by prev. owner. Its a great camping, fishing, hunting vehicle for me. I removed the back seats to give it more carrying capacity for camping equipment. I only wish it had a drop down tailgate rather than the swing open (side to side) tailgate. The full size spare could be exchanged for a space saver tire in my opinion. Too bad Toyota quit making these 2 doors. We need more better fuel mileage SUVs like this car.

Amazing

by from El Paso, TX on November 28, 2011

I have owned this car for 5 years and it works perfectly in city and highway. I bought it used and I have never had a problem. Is extremely reliable. It totally worth every penny. The only thing I would add to it is more power.

blue buggy

by from buffalo, ny on March 28, 2012

Purchased car for my daughter, she loves it! Hoping it will last a long time like most toyotas. Cute, stylish, and reliable. She loves driving it.

excellent economical and reliable small suv

by from monument co on May 11, 2017

i have always liked toyotas and this rav 4 is the second one that i have owned. i purchased it with 116k miles on it and it came with a new clutch and new tires. this particular model is economical,,, dependable,,, and looks good. i highly recommend it.

Our Expert Review: 1996 Toyota Rav 4