1996 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews

1996 Toyota Rav 4
Average based on 4 reviews

Very Reliable & economical

by from Boise on July 14, 2007

I've owned this car for for 9 years & it's the most reliable car I've ever had. It's never broken down on me, is fun to drive & great on gas. Only wish it had more storage compartments, a little more power & was a little more roomy.

Lil Red 2 door, 4wd

by from cedar rapids on January 1, 2008

I am the 2nd owner of this car and I have owned it for the last 7 years. It has 85,000 miles on it and has held up great. It takes some oil due to not being well cared for by prev. owner. Its a great camping, fishing, hunting vehicle for me. I removed the back seats to give it more carrying capacity for camping equipment. I only wish it had a drop down tailgate rather than the swing open (side to side) tailgate. The full size spare could be exchanged for a space saver tire in my opinion. Too bad Toyota quit making these 2 doors. We need more better fuel mileage SUVs like this car.

blue buggy

by from buffalo, ny on March 28, 2012

Purchased car for my daughter, she loves it! Hoping it will last a long time like most toyotas. Cute, stylish, and reliable. She loves driving it.

Amazing

by from El Paso, TX on November 28, 2011

I have owned this car for 5 years and it works perfectly in city and highway. I bought it used and I have never had a problem. Is extremely reliable. It totally worth every penny. The only thing I would add to it is more power.