2011 Toyota Rav 4

Most reliable and nice car I've owned

by from New York on September 22, 2017

Strongly built, quiet, and smooth. Beautiful look and sleek exterior and interior design. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats For large family.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Loved everything about this car!

by from burlington, nc on September 18, 2017

I needed a car with plenty of leg room in the back seat. Rav 4 has it! It is super clean, super comfortable, rides great....I can't say enough about this car. I think it was meant for me to own.
Not Rated Reliability

First comfortable car I've owned

by from Central City NE on September 8, 2017

I looked at many vehicles and this was the only one that fit me good. As a short person I am able to put the seat up enough to reach the pedals without feeling to close to the steering wheel and after breaking my back this SUV is very comfortable. I love all the features it comes with. I'm very satisfied with this vehicle and would recommend it to all my friends.

Nice car

by from on September 7, 2017

Great little SUV. 27 mpg+, quiet, loads of interior space. Tailgate mounted swinging spare tire is a drawback.

Best SUV

by from Columbia Sc on September 7, 2017

I've owned a couple of older RAV4's and absolutely love them! You can't beat Toyota for reliability and performance. If I had to pick only one all around car to own it would an older model RAV.

great price good value

by from nj on September 6, 2017

I Love this car Great in the snow and bad weather . Superb power yet great fuel economy, huge cargo space with flat load floor and low load height,,,comfortable ride

Great value, very dependable!

by from Oak Bluffs on August 18, 2017

Best money I have ever spent. I have driven this car 140,000 miles in 5 years and only have had to replace brakes, tires and oil! The V6 is very strong and efficient.

Smooth stylish ride!

by from Arvada, Co on August 17, 2017

I absolutely love my Toyota Rav4 it's comfortable for my whole family and drives smoothly and quietly! You do have to be careful with the transmission fluid if it's low or too full it will shift a little rough from reverse to drive but if you have just the right amount it is smooth as can be. I was very surprised by the trunk space for this smaller suv but having the spare tire on the tailgate makes all the difference, I am excited to play with this car in the snow and se how it does!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

very reliable

by from Nashville,TN on August 6, 2017

Fun to drive. I feel safe and comfortable. It is easy to dive. I have no blind spots. Good ac and stereo.

Love love love my RAV 4

by from Raleigh, NC on August 4, 2017

I own two Toyota RAV4 4's, a 2011 and a 2009. They are both work horses. V6 gives me the power to tow, and enough torque to quickly accelerate onto the highway. I was not a fan of the newer 4 cylinder versions so I have purchased two of the older V6 (no longer produced). One of these was purchased due to storage room in the back end for my son that is a Hockey Goalie and he hauls a lot of large gear.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Toyota Rav 4