2012 Toyota Rav 4

Very happy Rav4 owner

by from Wise, Va on September 15, 2017

I havent had my Rav4 long, but i absolutely love it. It seems very versatile and adequate for darn near anything. I've been surprised by the power it has despite being a four cyclinder yet stays very efficient as well. I like the interior design but do wish for a little more leg room for the backseat. I prefer the boxier maybe jeepier look of the 2012 and older but i have heard friends with this era model complain about the rear door being too heavy with the spare tire, and that they have trouble closing while parked on a hill and that the hinges are insufficient. I bought mine used and while the door seems fine it does rattle a bit upon closing. I needed a family vehicle and efficient commuter car with awd and this hits all the boxes and then some. All with Toyota's legendary reliability. Im a person who wants to be in love with his vehicle and keep it til it dies and i imagine im gonna have this Rav4 for a long time!

Reliability is what I look for in a car

by from Lehi, Utah on September 5, 2017

This car is nice looking car that is reliability. I found this car drives well on winter snow and ice. There is space to hold 5 adults and luggage for travel. I recommend this car. In fact I own two Rav4 cars.

Overall great vehicle!

by from Colorado Springs, CO on September 1, 2017

We needed a vehicle larger than a car, but smaller than an SUV and this is the perfect size. Reliable, comfortable & plenty of truck space for traveling.

Realiable as always in a Toyota

by from Eaton Ohio 45320 on August 19, 2017

Great riding vehicle and it handles excellent... also good vehicle for the price ...it's a sporty, SUV and it's the best as far as reliability..

This car met all my needs.

by from Bothell on August 18, 2017

Very close to my former Lexus RX330 I used to own. Very spacious and great driving for bad weather condition.

Great vehicle - very reliable

by from Nevada on August 9, 2017

I have really enjoyed owning my 2012 RAV4 Sport V6 - easy to drive, easy to park, handles like a sports car, great in the mountains and the snow. It is big enough for a small family of 4, has enough cargo room for normal jobs, and with the V6 and trailer hitch can tow my small utility trailer or 1500lb boat with ease. I'm just sad they don't make this vehicle / engine combo any longer - don't know what I will replace it with when it is time.

Rad RAV4

by from Cypress, Texas on July 22, 2017

I LOVE being a RAV4 driver. This car is my pride and joy. Reliable and very attractive. I have the limited model, so the vehicle has leather/heated seats, a moon/sunroof, backup camera, and all the bells and whistles. It is absolutely my dream car. Toyota's are great cars and this is no exception. However, I do not care much for the body style of the RAV4's after 2012, so anything 2013+ does not interest me much. A used RAV will serve you well! The gas mileage is good for an SUV/crossover. Spacious on the inside with LOTS of trunk room. Love this car!

Beautiful car

by from Beatrice nebraska on July 1, 2017

Driving this car, I knew right away that tho car was for me. Perfect size for my family of 5. Beautiful inside and out, lots of technology.
Not Rated Reliability

Great car

by from Beatrice nebraska on July 1, 2017

Wonderful car, has a ton of room for my family of 5. Comfortable, and was built well and very reliable.

Love the V6 engine!!

by from Utah on June 26, 2017

I love having the extra power of the V6 because I drive in the mountains often. I wish I had a sunroof and feel like the space in the front seats could be designed better. Like having more compartments for phone, purse, etc would be nice. I love how the seats lay down flat in the back and I can sleep back there when I'm camping. Also love the extra storage compartment in the back where the spare tire would normally be.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Toyota Rav 4