2013 Toyota Rav 4

Best All Around Car!

by from Kansas City, MO on September 12, 2017

This vehicle is stylish, fun to drive, great gas mileage. I've owned all kinds of cars, I never thought a Toyota would meet all my needs and then some. I liked it so much I got one for our Daughter. I absolutely love this car!

This is my first Toyota and I love it!!

by from Laconia NH on August 23, 2017

I love the RAV4 and how it handles! There's nothing I don't like about it! I will always and forever buy Toyotas from now on!

Is the best and most reliable vehicle ever

by from Kakamega(kenya) on August 17, 2017

These has met all my needs, its easy to transport my family,entertainment is enhanced,it is cormfotable in terms of seats,wheels are okay and more other features.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Beautiful on the outside; could use more on the in

by from Reisterstown on August 7, 2017

Looks great; drives well. Can't get past the fact the fact that this car does not have a bin for my sunglasses inside. Bought this after owning a 2006 Sienna XLE Limited and am disappointed that the 2013 RAV4 is not even half as luxurious as concerns inside storage space and smooth ride

dependable, great for an SUV, just not what I want

by from Bucyrus, OH on August 2, 2017

I purchased this SUV w the thoughts of needing cargo space .... practicality, but my heart is in need of a convertible w some punch..... prev owned toyota convertible, the back up camera in my Rav & bluetooth are both great extras, sharp but seems this model is similar to several other SUVs produced @ this time, would like better if had unique look separating from others designs overall though drives well & is dependable.... Toyota does seem to offer more "extras" for the $ also

Extremely Reliable Care!

by from Amarillo, TX on July 16, 2017

The Toyota Rav4 is an exceptional car for my money. The 2.5L DOHC 4 Cyl Engine puts out a healthy 275hp and 172lb-ft of torque. Plenty of pep as well as great gas mileage. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! If you're looking a great crossover SUV, put this one on your list to test drive.

Great Mid-Size Car

by from Utah on July 10, 2017

Bought this car just before starting our family. We really wanted something safe, reliable, and had a good amount of space without being too big. This fit the bill, we love this Rav4! It also does great in snow and off road which is a good plus for us.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

RAV4 super car

by on July 9, 2017

WOW.... This is one gorgeous RAV.... Loaded with features and options, backed by Toyota, this is a must have. Not only is the color amazing, the ride is awesome, and the comfort is top notch

Reliable and Efficient Car

by from Eden Priarie on July 6, 2017

I used to drive Sedan, and getting into SUV has given me a what I was looking for, specifically more space for my children which served as family car for short and long trips.

Very good on gas and very comfortable.

by from Evansville, IN on June 29, 2017

Love the color of interior. Best comfort on our trips we have taken. 28-30 miles to gallon on trips. I would buy another one when needed.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Toyota Rav 4