2015 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2015 Toyota RAV4
2.7

What is wrong with the 2015 RAV4

I have to jump start the battery in winter and now in the Texas heat. I received a letter from headquarters that I needed to get the battery and installation checked/repaired. In Odessa Texas the dealership said no. The recall was a mistake yet I had to jump it 7/7/22.

2.7

I am very disappointed in the 2015 Toyota Rav

in 2020 my Toyota Rav 2015 model- was constantly in the shop getting fixed. The bottom of the dash needs to be reconfigured. While getting in the car, my knee bumps the bottom of the dashbord. There are power windows but no power seats.

reliable toyota

This car drives smooth. I only buy toyotas.this car is very roomy and I love the features in the car, for example blind spot light warnings, blue tooth in car etc...

Nice car

This car met all I need and I feel comfortable when I drive it and looks nice too, and clean every thing on it perfect really

You can't go wrong with a RAV44

Bought my RAV4 used about a month ago and I love it. There's loads of legroom for passengers and plenty of space for cargo. You could easily fit a bike, patio set, or other bulky cargo in the back with the seats down. The interior is plain but nice and functional, though the infotainment software is really slow. Driving feels great! The steering is buttery smooth and it rides smooth and quiet on the highway. Acceleration from a standstill is impressive for an SUV though at higher speeds its a little less exhilarating but still fully capable of passing on the highway. Again, you really just can't go wrong with this car.

Nicest car I have ever owned.

This car is comfortable, decent on gas. It's fun to drive and perfect for our family. The kids have plenty if room. And lots of room in the back.

Great performance

It's been a month since i bough a Rav4 from them and everything has turned out well. The engine sounds so cool , transmission is smooth and the exterior is spotless .

Love my new ride!

My mechanic recommended I get a Rav4 after many years of owning Honda’s. Last 2 cars were CR-V’s, so I wanted something similar but newer. Definitely am enjoying it so far!

She loves her Toyota!

Great crossover!, it’s beautiful and runs great, wife sure loves it! Toyota’s are legendary for their longevity so this should last us a very long time!

The upgrade I didn't know I needed

A more durable feel than expected. I drove a Hyundai Santa Fe before and it was a nice SUV, however I like the overall performance of my RAV4 a lot more. The RAV4 has everything you could ask for. Plenty of space, affordable, and long lasting value.