2017 RAV4

4.8 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.7 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.7 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

Not all changes are positive

by SpartanFatty from on May 1, 2017

I also own a 2010 RAV 4, which I love. Lots of upgrades with the electronics on the 2017. The backup camera is nice, the radar guided cruise is a blessing and a curse. The lane indicator is just annoying. I like that the spare is inside the car. I DO NOT like that the rear door is now a hatch rather than a door. No more closing the door with your hands full. The interior seems a bit plasticy/cheap.

Great Car

by Ashour from Denver, Colorado on February 27, 2017

Perfect vehicle for someone who needs a small SUV loaded up with all the tech and safety features. Gas mileage is great and my dealer experience was superb

Third RAV4

by Rapid Bob #1 from Indian Land, SC on April 21, 2017

While I have had my new 2017 Toyota RAV4 for only a very short period of time I am extremely impressed with it. This is the 3rd new RAV4 that I have purchased and find this new one as the very best. Of course it is my first Hybrid model but the Safety package is outstanding. The added horse power provides quick acceleration and the ride is much softer than previous RAV4's that I have owned. The cabin is quiet offering a very pleasant interior environment for conversation or listening to the radio. I have already advised several friends to consider exploring purchasing a 2017 RAV4.

Very Disappointing

by Former Loyal Toyota Customer from TN on February 10, 2018

Do not buy. Not the same quality as past Toyotas I have owned. Too much road noise to enjoy the audio system. And Audio system has software flaws that Toyota does not seem to care about fixing. When playing music in song name sequence from a USB drive, the music randomly jumps forward skipping several songs at a time. Dealer acknowledges problem but does not expect a fix. Also, the audio system even finds songs previously deleted from the USB drive, so you can never add a song to the USB drive and then remove it without reformatting the drive and adding only the songs you want to hear. Front seating is very uncomfortable for both tall and short passengers. Not having a motorized front passenger seat on the Platinum model is such a disappointment. If this is representative of current Toyota attitudes to vehicle quality, this will be my last toyota.

Does not recommend this car!!

A Real Gem in Style, Safety and Comfort

by Mimi K. from Beaverton, OR on March 26, 2017

I just purchased a Toyota RAV4 SE and couldn't be happier. The safety features and solid feel are excellent. The comfort and performance are also fantastic! You really feel you are driving a super high end car in all aspects. To be honest there are 3 things that I was disappointed with--my car had the Entunes Connected GPS Navigation System. Very much a let down in what you would expect- no way to get a map showing as you drove or even when getting directions. You got arrows and voice but no map. Also, no way to get the Entune apps promoted and showing. I called Entunes, Toyota, the GPS company and they all said those things not able to work in this model navigation system plus, you cannot install the Premium Entunes system to replace the connected one as hardware not included. The map was important to me, so I had to go to outside vendor and have a brand name navigation system installed. The second feature, no integration of garage door opener into the car in any way. I have to carry my opener with me. The outside vendor said they possibly could add something for several hundred dollars but after the navigation change out, definitely could not justify spending hundreds more just to not carry my garage door opener. The 3rd things, the splash up is atrocious. My car is white and after driving a few miles in rainy weather, the top surface of the back bumper was black, along with the entire rear liftgate and window, coated in mud film. I had mud flaps installed by the dealer and happy to say--excellent value for the money, the rear of the Rav stays clean now. They look sharp and are a solid addition. I also had the side mouldings put on, good additional protection and really improves the appearance of the vehicle. After those modifications, I feel I am driving a top car in comfort, safety, appearance and reliability. As far as safety features, Toyota now equips their Ravs with just about everything you could think of and it works so well. This car is luxury in safety features, comfort, reliability and appearance. Still have a constant smile on my face as I drive it. One other things, Toyota now has as standard the type of shifting system that cars like the Prius have had before, the anticipated shifting where you don't even feel the car shift, leads to much better fuel consumption, better ride and performance and more steady acceleration when you need to increase your speed, like when entering a freeway. By the way, if you happen to be in the Oregon area, a dealer in Hillsboro, Royal Moore Toyota, no personal connection, has a unique 20,000 mile Power Train Warranty, along with making a car buying experience so enjoyable and one in which you end up with friends, in every department. The personal care and recognition from your first day on is exceptional!

Its my 3rdd Rav so you can see I love it.

by Linda by Sea from Cayucos, Ca on March 19, 2017

My only complaint was I can't reach the rear hatch back to close it, should of got an automatic closer. Wasn't aware I would be too short.

2017 Rav4

by KittyMom5 from Menomonee Falls, WI on March 19, 2017

The only thing Toyota got wrong on this model is the alignment of the sunvisor & rearview mirror. You can't lower the visor & then push it forward & up to block sun, but maintain visibilty. This is due to the visor hitting the rearview mirror. A pain for taller people like me!

I just bought the car and l love everything about

by Virginie from Kissimmee, fl on March 23, 2017

I first nice car I have not drove.it is beautiful, with a great technology update that every one will wish on a car.

Seek to have this be a terrific vehicle.

by Loiki. loiswn from on March 20, 2017

Looking forward to a wonderful experience. It is a new SUV for us & we are anxious to have fun & pleasure with it.

HAPPY WITH MY TOYOTA RAV4 2017

by DAVID from ORLANOD, FL 32837 on March 20, 2017

LOVELY AN ECONOMY CAR, THE PEOPLE FROM THIS DEALER SI SO NICE AND HELPFUL! Y RECOMMEND 100% PEOPLE TO COME TO THIS DEALER

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47