2017 Toyota Rav 4

Great Car

by from Denver, Colorado on February 27, 2017

Perfect vehicle for someone who needs a small SUV loaded up with all the tech and safety features. Gas mileage is great and my dealer experience was superb

Reliable, Great safety features

by from The Villages FL on March 10, 2017

Had a 2014, but the new safety features pushed me into trading for a new one. The adaptive Cruise Control is great and the lane assist.

2017 toyota Rav4 Limited

by from Tyler, TX on April 22, 2017

Traded a 2014 Rav4 Limited for the additional TSS-P safety features on the 2017 version. Really love the radar cruise control, and the additional insulation to quiet the ride! Still disappointed that leather interior is not offered.

Amazing vehicle

by from Chester, VT on March 14, 2017

Not one single complaint! I am beyond happy about my vehicle and can't wait to continue driving it for years to come!

Excellent, reliable vehicle!

by from Laconia NH on March 14, 2017

Very pleased with this vehicle. Everything about it is absolutely great! I'm looking forward to 4 wheel drive, especially with recent weather. Overall very satisfied!!!

Rav/REVs

by from Kingston, NY on April 20, 2017

Things were going great until I had some tire issues only a week into leasing this car. Other than than, gas mileage great for such a big car, it feels very safe, I like being a bit higher than a sedan but not too much, more room for my kids and dog in the back!

Third RAV4

by from Indian Land, SC on April 21, 2017

While I have had my new 2017 Toyota RAV4 for only a very short period of time I am extremely impressed with it. This is the 3rd new RAV4 that I have purchased and find this new one as the very best. Of course it is my first Hybrid model but the Safety package is outstanding. The added horse power provides quick acceleration and the ride is much softer than previous RAV4's that I have owned. The cabin is quiet offering a very pleasant interior environment for conversation or listening to the radio. I have already advised several friends to consider exploring purchasing a 2017 RAV4.

Kari Harris

by from ridge farm on May 8, 2017

love it and so smooth of a ride. never had a Toyota before and just love it . handles so easy and great on gas and easy to use for shopping and having passengers

Great SUV

by from Proctor, MN on April 26, 2017

We had never bought a Toyota before and were pleasantly surprised at all the features for the money. It is an excellent ride, looks stylish, and was a great value for the money. It lacks a little in performance, but gets us where we are going, and saves us fuel costs over the Explorer which we used to drive. We like the 2 year 24 month free maintenance with purchase and are looking forward to many years of care free driving.

Loving my car

by from Ridge ny on March 14, 2017

Was very happy with the comfort and ease if driving this car. And thank goodness for the all wheel drive during this march snow

Our Expert Review: 2017 Toyota Rav 4