2017 Toyota Rav 4

All Reviews

by from Tyler, TX on April 22, 2017

Traded a 2014 Rav4 Limited for the additional TSS-P safety features on the 2017 version. Really love the radar cruise control, and the additional insulation to quiet the ride! Still disappointed that leather interior is not offered.

by from The Villages FL on March 10, 2017

Had a 2014, but the new safety features pushed me into trading for a new one. The adaptive Cruise Control is great and the lane assist.

by from Denver, Colorado on February 27, 2017

Perfect vehicle for someone who needs a small SUV loaded up with all the tech and safety features. Gas mileage is great and my dealer experience was superb

by from Chester, VT on March 14, 2017

Not one single complaint! I am beyond happy about my vehicle and can't wait to continue driving it for years to come!

by from on May 1, 2017

I also own a 2010 RAV 4, which I love. Lots of upgrades with the electronics on the 2017. The backup camera is nice, the radar guided cruise is a blessing and a curse. The lane indicator is just annoying. I like that the spare is inside the car. I DO NOT like that the rear door is now a hatch rather than a door. No more closing the door with your hands full. The interior seems a bit plasticy/cheap.

by from Indian Land, SC on April 21, 2017

While I have had my new 2017 Toyota RAV4 for only a very short period of time I am extremely impressed with it. This is the 3rd new RAV4 that I have purchased and find this new one as the very best. Of course it is my first Hybrid model but the Safety package is outstanding. The added horse power provides quick acceleration and the ride is much softer than previous RAV4's that I have owned. The cabin is quiet offering a very pleasant interior environment for conversation or listening to the radio. I have already advised several friends to consider exploring purchasing a 2017 RAV4.

by from Laconia NH on March 14, 2017

Very pleased with this vehicle. Everything about it is absolutely great! I'm looking forward to 4 wheel drive, especially with recent weather. Overall very satisfied!!!

by from Ridge ny on March 14, 2017

Was very happy with the comfort and ease if driving this car. And thank goodness for the all wheel drive during this march snow

by from Ithaca, NY on May 9, 2017

I downsized from a 2013 Toyota Sienna (family of 6) to a 2017 Rav4 (seats 5). Although it's one less seat, I am very happy with it. The interior is very sleek and stylish, the seats are black leather (which many of them come with cloth seats) and very comfortable -- nice back support. The back seats can incline or be laid down for storage. I enjoy all of the safety features. Nice stereo system. I'm starting to feel my age again and not like a "mom". Love it!

by from Monson, MA on March 24, 2017

The Toyota RAV4 is a really fun car to drive, and it's loaded with safety features! It's all wheel drive SUV, which is nice because you sit higher than a car. It's a good car to drive in the winter because of its traction with the all wheel drive. It handles really well, too. I highly recommend it!

Our Expert Review: 2017 Toyota Rav 4