2019 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 RAV4 Toyota
Explore the 2019 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2019 Toyota RAV4

Wonderful Car

It fits my needs for everything I do. The Safety Features ensure that I’m safe and able to get home to my love ones. The only issue I have with it is that it doesn’t have lumbar support, and long drives can be a pain

2.6

Leaking roof racks.

This is a follow-up to my previous review. Today I had to pay the ransom to get my car back from my local Toyota service department. The leaking roof racks were replaced and after a dealership discount of $175 and an alleged Toyota discount of around $366, my portion of the bill was $1,052 PLUS an additional $140 to diagnose the problem. This is a manufacturing defect that should have been paid for in-full by the Toyota Corporation. The dealership did all they could to help but the Toyota Corporation was indifferent. This should not have happened to a 3 1/2 year old car that was largely garage kept and accident free. Lesson learned. This Toyota customer is a one-and-done.

Very reliable and comfortable and stylish.

Car has met all but one of our needs to date. Very economical to operate. Very nice that Toyota has 2 yr.no maintenance cost. Was disappointed after purchase there was no CD player available. This fact was never mentioned during buying process. I suspect Toyota knew this to be factor and advised sales lot to mention this. This will be a definite point for me to inquire about since we vacation requiring hours of driving and not a fan of channel surfing for the entire trip. But still happy with everything else about the vehicle.

Great car

Best car we ever owned. Easy to get in and out of easy driving and parking good leg room and head room. I would recommend this rav4 to anyone.

I love how sporty it looks!

It has the advanced safety features that I need. Its easy to drive plus I love how sporty it looks!. I love it! I recommend it to new drivers.

Best vehicle I ever drove!

This SUV is the best! I love the comfort, the ride and I feel very safe. I always drove sedans and never realized how great it is to drive a SUV.

GREAT VALUE/PRICE AND GREAT LOOK

The Toyota RAV4 met my wants and needs with a stylish look, Toyota dependability and solid performance. It's great driving a vehicle that looks good and you have total confidence in!

2.1

Not safe to take on long trips.

This car has 8 recalls..many of them serious. I am afraid to take it on a long trip. I cant believe Toyota is so indifferent to this problem.

3.1

NoToyota Reliably

2019 Rav4 Limited AWD. First the torque vectoring unit replac ee's d, now the fuel pump recalled. Dealers condirm appointment, brihng in car, they don't have all parts neede. Parts doesnt communicate with Service dept. 6th Toyota, first one with problems, major on es.

Love this vehicle!

So glad we got this. I went from a Ford Explorer and so happy I did! It also helps that we bought from an amazing dealer! They were so helpful in making our decision