2021 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 RAV4 Toyota
Explore the 2021 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2021 Toyota RAV4

Dude it’s a Toyota!

This is the 5th Toyota I have own. Toyota knows how to make a product that last, looks good, rides amazing, and will turn heads for years to come. I’ve own the RAV for just a few days but look forward to years of enjoyment and feel I’ll be able to hand it down to my 7 year old daughter in about 9 years.

Great ride

The 2021 RAV4 is a real treat. It is large enough to be extremely comfortable; even in the back seat, and small enough to be practical. It rides like my Avalon yet has plenty of space in the back to be able to haul things like beach chairs and coolers. Great car.

We only buy Toyota always

Meets all our needs love air in backseat so far it’s fantastic great room in way back love auto open back hatch love trunk cover and automatic power driver seat

Great Toyota SUV; Acceleration hesitation at 5 mo.

Overall, love this 2021 XLE Rav4 as I did the 2018; including the new features. As has been mentioned in other reviews, the gas saving feature of engine stop when idling with break, has a very rough restart to pull away. Also, I now have a maddeningly pronounced hesitation of 1-2 seconds before acceleration from a stop or slower speed. This is a safety problem when merging in heavy traffic. Hopefully can be adjusted at next checkup.

Too soon to tell

I was looking for a compact SUV. Didn't need all the bells and whistles. Its sporty looking fun, and I am excited about the gas mileage

I love this vehicle.

I feel safe and very comfortable in my “Limited” rav 4. I am getting ready to drive across country and can’t wait to do so in my beautiful RAV4!

The best Mid size SUV you could buy!

Absolutely love it after comparing it to so many and actually taking the time for the purchase the RAV4 was by far the best. Perfect size for extra room and still midsize.

Best car I’ve ever owned!

This car fits all my needs! It is spacious and stylish. I was and am impressed with all the safety features in this vehicle. Apple car play is a plus! 10/10 would recommend!

4.0

3rd Rav4 we've had.

Like the way it drives an the safety features. The seats are comfortable. The backup camera is nice. The AWD is great for going off road.

3.1

not compliant

The exterior of the vehicle meets the expectations, the performance and the interior but the accident prevention system (PCS) does not work, so that you receive a warning you must first have the accident. What is the use of a system that is to prevent and can not even warn you before and the worst you are paying for it.