2003 Toyota Sequoia

Loved it so much I bought another.

by from Minneapolis, MN on September 8, 2017

Lots of comfort throughout the vehicle. Has lasted me over 300k miles and still going strong! Great for the whole family on short or long road trips across the country.

Aweome, Reliable, Strong

by from cincinnati OH on August 27, 2017

Reliable. Durable. Looks good even 14 years old. Stylish. Strong, towing capability. Seating for 8 is huge, great, great, vehicle

Most reliable

by on August 7, 2017

The vehicle is in general good, works great for traveling so all is swell. If you love to just drive around then I highly recommend this car.

An excellent truck/SUV to own LOVE IT

by from La Crosse WI on August 7, 2017

This truck is one of the smoothest truck I have driven, the comfort of it is excellent, as well as I don't think I have trust any car I have owned like I DO this one. Looking into purchasing another one just like it :)

Solid / Reliable / Comfortable

by from Fort Worth, TX on July 14, 2017

I had previously owed a Sequoia and now that I own one again I had forgotten how smooth, quiet, comfortable and solid these are. Glad to be driving one again and look forward to many years of great service.

Great All-around Family Car - PACK THEM IN!

by from San Clemente on May 15, 2017

This car rocks. Never quits. Great family vehicle. My wife, friends and kids love it. Enjoy it for all occasions - beach, snow, trails, around town and on the go!

Love this full-sized SUV!

by from Atlanta, GA on April 10, 2015

I will say it once, and I will say it again - I have found the brand for me. I own a Camry with over 306,000 miles and my Sequoia now has over 193,000 miles, and it drives like new. The engine is smooth and powerful, and the SUV still looks great and is bullet-proof reliable. It is a bit thirsty on gas but it takes regular fuel which is still relatively cheap right now. I love it, and my family loves it. The key to finding a good Sequoia is not necessarily how many miles it has, but rather, how it has been kept and maintained. When I'm finished with this one, I'll buy another...

great family car!

by from peoria az on August 30, 2014

I love my sequoia! I had a minivan before i got it but never really thought that i would ever be driving such a big suv until i first drive it and fell in love with it! Of course there are some reasons why i would prefer a minivan if i trade it in just because i have 6 children and it would be more accessible to us but other than that i would love to have my sequoia forever! I always feel so fullfilled when i have the scheduled maintenance done at the dealership and its expensive to keep it maintained in excelkent condition but i love it!

great suv

by from austin tx on September 1, 2012

i did allot of shopping and research. The tahoe and pathfinder both had transmission problems. The sequoia is very roomy and although it is big it has a tight turning radius and is very comfortable to drive and ride in. Mine is a 2003 and has 4wd so i can use it in the desert etc. Yes I would like better mileage but the mileage is same or better than the tahoe and mine has 4wd. I have retired and plan to use the Sequoia for traveling to see family and traveling to the state and national parks. I am very pleased.

Very good, just thirsty

by from charlotte, Nc on May 24, 2012

This is a fantastic family vehicle. roomy, spacious and delivers when needed. It is great for eight to ride in a pinch or long haul. No real problems accept for toyota leather which is not the best, shows wear pretty easily. Gas mileage is not as bad as my landrover discovery, but it is not great, the saving grace is the vehicle uses 87. This is a good third vehicle, I would not advise it for a daily driver. Parts online are cheap and suprisingly the dealership parts aren't that bad either. The landrover is now at an auction. LOL! Love my Toyota