2006 Sequoia

2006 Toyota Sequoia

2006 Toyota Sequoia

Have You Driven the 2006 Toyota Sequoia?

The Best SUV for the price out there

by Toyota Lover from Pennsylvania on Thu Jul 11 2013

I currently have a 2006 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4x4. I bought it used 2.5 years ago with 122,000 miles on it. Before this, I had a 2008 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4x4. I had to get something cheaper so I sold the 2008 and bought a 2006 Sequoia. Although the 2006 doesn't have as much power as the 5.7 engine in the 2008, it drives smooth and is more comfortable in my opinion. Maybe it's because I bought a Limited instead of an SR5. Furthermore, I have thus far put 35,000 more miles on my sequoia to take it to 157,000 miles. I have not had to replace anything and it has been running flawlessly. All I do is the recommended oil change every 5,000 miles. I must say that this 2006 sequoia is one of the best trucks I have ever owned.

Toyota Safety Saved My Life

by Toyota Forever! from California on Sat Aug 08 2009

My husband and I were involved in a roll over accident in our Toyota Sequoia and we walked away with minor scrapes from broken glass with no other injuries at all. I thank Toyota for building this car with curtain air bags, side air bags and both drivers and passenger air bags these features saved our lives. Never again will I complain about the 12 miles a gallon. Safety will always be my priority from today forward. I have already purchased a new Sequoia as the ride is completely comfortable and will remain loyal to them. Forever Toyota

Robert from RI has never been in a Sequoia

by revealing robert from RI from Boston, MA on Thu Aug 24 2006

Reading the review by "Robert from RI", it is obvious he has never been in a Sequoia. I believe he is generally anti-SUV, which is fine, but he is giving false reviews in the hopes that a potential sequoia buyer will opt for a prius. To wit: "This car is so big it can not get out of it's own way." What does that even mean? Every professional reviewer says the handling is surprisingly carlike. "It is very hard to park in tight places." Compared to a bike, yes. Compared to big SUV's, it is much easier. "It does not have enough power to match it's wiegh." Totally false. Not a hotrod, but takes off and passes cars like a full size sedan with a big v8. "It uses a lot of gas." No! Really? You did not see the window sticker before you bought it? Further proof that you did not buy this car. "It's very comfortable But too exepensive for its value." Judgement call. Find me a more comfortable big SUV for $35k and I will buy it.

Best SUV ever made!

by golfer from Florida on Mon Mar 24 2008

It doesn't get any better than this. This SUV has been wonderful with a family of 4. Also, the back seat come out for extra luggage space for traveling. Even though the gas milage isn't great, you can't buy a better SUV than this one. I love it!

My Dream SUV

by Long Beach Sequoia Lover from Long Beach, Ca on Mon Dec 11 2006

I am in love with my Sequoia. I love that it drives like a car, so smooth. I have a growing family of 5 and it seats everyone so comfortably. I do wish that the SR5 would come with more standard features. I would love to see backup sensors as a standard feature as well as better quality cloth seats. Other than that and happy with my Sequoia.

Great SUV

by Family Man from Louisiana on Mon Jan 16 2012

This is the best purchase I've ever made. The SUV is safe, reliable, durable, and comfortable enough for my family and more.

Great choice for a full size SUV

by Love the Sequoia from Minneapolis, MN on Wed Jun 06 2007

This was a great vehicle choice for us. We have a family of four and often have several strollers, wagons, etc. in with us. Besides the room, the Sequoia handles well and is very comfortable. Yes it likes gas, but I chose the safety and road security over paying less for fuel. It definitely has a car-like ride under most circumstances with the benefits of a full-size SUV. The four-wheel drive works great with a little or a lot of snow and the stability control gets you back on course--quickly. The leather seats are very comfortable and adjust to any desired postion. The accessories all work well and are easy to use. We traded our minivan for the Sequoia and previously had a Ford Expedition. The Sequoia is much easier to manuever and is more comfortable than the Expedition. This is definitely an SUV I would buy again without hesitation. I was hesitant to buy a "foreign" vehicle but was extremely impressed after only a couple test-drives.

06 sequioa

by ld from on Thu Apr 20 2017

The 2006 Toyota Sequoia has been an extremely reliable and safe vehicle to own. It can seat up to 8 adults and has a large storage capacity while at the same time, better mileage than it's competitors. Excellent turning radius and towing ability.

Vakue for Money

by Sequoia believer from Sacramento, CA on Mon Jan 15 2007

You can not beat Sequoia's reliability and durability at the such good price. I've had my Sequoia for over a year now and still runs and looks as good as the first day I got it. Will definitely recommend this vehicle to friends and family

works well

by anthony alexander from austin texas on Wed Apr 19 2017

it gets me from point a to b its a god suv it just sucks getting 14 mpg in the city.other then that it is a really good suv

1 2 3