2002 Sienna

2002 Toyota Sienna

2002 Toyota Sienna

4.4

Have You Driven the 2002 Toyota Sienna?

Best Minivan I have owned

by Hi from New York on Sun Oct 09 2011

I love my 2002 Toyota Sienna XLE.Have had it for 4 years and has been the most reliable vehicle owned.Also own a honda odyssey 2002 and chrysler town and country and even though the odyssey and town and country are bigger than the sienna the sienna is more reliable and has had least problems out of all of them. And has the best fuel economy.My sienna has power sunroof,power sliding doors and leather seats with trim wood on the dashboard.

Siennas Are the BEST!!

by Labmom3 from West Chicago, IL on Fri May 19 2017

We've owned Siennas now for about 15 years, and they are the best vehicles we've ever owned. The maintenance on them is minimal, and they are incredibly reliable. Both my husband and I drive them (we have two), and we love them. We have 3 labrador retrievers, and my Sienna is set up with their 3 crates and we still have plenty of room for groceries, etc. My husband doesn't actually really need a Sienna, but he loves it so much he won't have anything else! The gas mileage is great as well!

Great overall car

by Jim, Toyota enthusiast from Aurora, Colorado on Tue May 31 2016

Well I bought my van new in Dec 2001 and thought it was priced extremely high. I now have 248,000 plus miles and ''guess it's alright. A couple of complaints. Replace the transmission at about 210,000 The electric doors and door locks drive me nuts. Sporadically one will not open, sometimes it is because it will not unlock (slider), sometimes you can open by hand but is difficult. sometime the driver's door will not lock. Sometime, when locking with the key fob, all the doors but the drivers' will lock, or unlock. but not the drivers. When parked on an incline sometimes one slider will not open under power and an hour later, it will. No problem. We have driven it to both coast several time s and all over the Rockies and it does great. Liked it enough that I just bought a 2008 which has the larger motor and better tranny. Cannot wait. Giving the old clunker to my son. lol

a great car for nascar taile gating

by just a gear head from moreno valley ca on Mon Apr 09 2007

van is a great mini for just a fun to the store or a trip to las vegas it has made are trips to the races a lot more fun if thay could just make the roll go away on the open road it feels like you are on water the way it sways back and forth

Pride in Ownership

by Hal from Loxley, AL on Thu Jan 19 2017

We bought our van used at 180,000. The body was superbly cared for so the assumption was, it was total care. The inspection seemed to confirm it. Repairs were due since maintenance had been avoided. I still love it. The worn out parts are a better investment than buying a new car. Of course things wear out, just like on our primary car. Our extended care package costs about the same as the van repair care but without the monthly payments. Plus, we get to select our own honest, reasonably affordable, and dependable mechanic.

140,000 and going strong

by Toyota fan from Atlanta on Sat Oct 23 2010

I bought my 2002 Sienna new and it has been a super reliable van. The only thing we have replaced has been brakes (got 70,000 off the originals) tires, battery (once) and the air intake control. That's it. My only complaint about it has been the interior is somewhat prone to breaking. The door button sticks all the time. The rear window came unglued and was falling off. The dealer wanted hundreds of dollars to install a new one, but I had a windshield repair man reglue it. It's fine now. Oh, we did have to replace two of the exterior door handles, as we were in -0 temp. and my husband decided to keep squeezing on them until they broke.

Very reliable, comfortable and versatile

by Sienna_best_minivan from Plano, TX on Wed Aug 23 2017

Plenty of legroom, easy to complete chores, configurable, easy to hall boxes, home repair tools, great soccer van for kids. Still gives amazing mileage on highway

Very reliable Van!!

by InterWebzMaven from Prosperity sC on Wed Mar 28 2018

Ugly duckling with the heart of a swan! Great dependable Van! Only selling because I don't need a 3rd vehicle! Must have for parent that needs room for kids, or maybe furkids!

Quality vehicle

by Freddie from Arizona on Thu Apr 18 2013

Consider this vehicle if you want extra room, excellent seating, comfort. Performance is just enough. Gas mileage is fair, not great. One power sliding door drives me crazy. Old school design by Toyota. Very reliable with minimum maintenance. A great mini-van for a family that wants Toyota quality at a value price.

"Score" One For The Family!

by soccer mom from Minneapolis on Sat Apr 25 2009

This has been a great car over the years for my family. There's ample room to carry cargo and/or kids. I have 53,000 miles on my van and so far no extra cost besides usual maintenance. My van starts on the coldest winter mornings, too! My van is equipped with the video entertainment system too. You may also use a DVD on the system if you have a portable DVD device to attach. The media capability of this van has been an absolute LIFESAVER on those long road trips to Grandma's house. I have leather seats and a sunroof as well. I would highly recommend this van to anyone! (This is the third Toyota we've owned and we've loved them all!) (My only 4-star rating is because of the two-tone paint job. The lower panel around the bottom is painted in a constrasting "sand" color. I would have preferred it to be all one body color but they said it wasn't available in that year's model. Otherwise, all other exterior detailing is great!)

1 2