Previous Owner

by from Maryland - Washington Metro Area on May 24, 2006

This minivan has been a wonderful additon to our family. Great for family trips quad seating allow room for teens and adults to be comfortable. The rear windows allow passengers to view just as many details from where they are seated. No fussing from children about sitting in the rear. Of all the simillar vans on the market this one as the most comfort. Features for every passenger the fold down seats are removeable. Running board great for seniors and helps get in and out of the vehicle. What I like most is that my passengers are comfortable, with rear ac/heating, the v6 engine performs well, I can get up the highway, as you know Toyota out lasts. No recalls or problems. Economical on gas.

maine sienna

by from on September 22, 2009

this vehicle has 3 catalytic converters and I have had to replace 2 of them at $700 for just the part each time.

Great addition to any family

by from Barnegat, NJ on October 1, 2007

This van has been to Florida twice, Maine once, and Massachusetts four times and it is still as tight as it was from the day we bought it in February 2002. The ride is better than my neighbour's Odyssey, and the transmission shifts with exeptional smoothness. The looks may not be "award winning" but the quality is. We have had some problems with the power door, but they were cheaply, and cheerfuly resolved at our Toyota dealer. 120,000 miles, and still truckin'!

Solid All-Around

by from California on July 12, 2014

My family has owned an '03 Sienna since buying it new, and I was checking online to see how long it might last. We have something like 160K miles on it; a friend had the same model with over 200K, but that is the most I've heard. Recently, we replaced the brake pads for I don't know how much (maybe a few hundred?); maybe two years ago, we replaced the battery for like a hundred. The engine in this thing is strong (though I try to be gentle with it nowdays) and the gas mileage could be worse. Doesn't change directions quickly, or at least I wouldn't recommend trying: turning too fast makes it feel like it's going to roll over! I don't know if it is possible to do better for a large car. Smooth ride, though. Good for moving large items since four seats can be removed.

Best Vehicle I've Owned

by from Toronto on February 1, 2008

We've driven our 03 Sienna CE for 5 trouble free years and 70,000 KM's. The only serious issue so far has been a faulty catalytic converter which the dealer replaced under warranty. Minor problems are in the area of body hardware, i.e, sticky door handle in hot weather, a broken cup holder, and little squeeks and rattles. Overall the van handles well and has sufficient power and pickup for a heavy vehicle. We feel safe and confident in this van and we would not hesitate to buy another Sienna.

Excellent minivan

by from Cedar Hill on June 2, 2011

We bought this used in 2005 and at the time it had 43,000 miles on it. We now have 147,000 miles on it. No problems at all. We drive it easy and like a baby and it treats us well. We changed the timing belt at 140,000 miles and which is 50,000 miles past the manufacturers suggestion (because on the 1998-2003 models it is a non-interference engine and will not hurt your motor if it breaks but merely strand you) - the belt looked new and probably could have gone much longer. It's a fantastic van, and now days the price is nice and cheap. With good proper maint, it can last you many years. If I could take a wild guess, I would not be surprised if we could go another 147,000 without major problems.

It's a van

by from NOVI on March 21, 2017

It's a used van. Runs well. Clean, low miles. Have not had it for long so I can't really say much more.

Similar Models