2007 Sienna

4.1 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.2 out of 5 starsReliability

2007 Toyota Sienna Limited

by Traveler from San Bernardino, California on March 25, 2008

Very nice vehicle, handles good has good visibility out and around vehicle. Back up camera great, love the side shade screens for our area. Mirror fold which is great for tight situations. Good ride. Caution! Be sure you get the latest in the map disc. 7.1. Ours came with 5.1 and they would not update it even though we had less than 5,000 miles on the car. They want $245.00 for the latest disc. REALLY CHEAP SHOT TOYOTA.

I like some on the features better than our new 1.

by JJ from Spring Valley, Ca on May 10, 2011

This is our third Sienna and it has been great in both handling and style. The depenability factor comes with the name... standard.

Excellent Ride

by Test driver wannabe from Boston, MA on March 14, 2007

It is a great vehicle for people with children. The amount of room for you and your family is incredible. The ease of access to the rear seats makes getting your children in and out of their car seats a breeze. In the 2007 they seemed to have taken care of the little things that the my 2004 didn't have. The aux jack for your mp3 player. The upgraded engine adds the required punch to move the vehicle off the line and in highway traffic. The previous engine seemed to be lacking in the power department.

Love my van

by llcolorado from Denver, CO on May 6, 2011

Love the Sienna. 1. It starts every single time. 2. It has enough pick up to merge onto a high speed freeway safely. 3. The fold flat seat are fabulous - giving us lots of flexibility in cargo space or seating with one handed ease.

Faulty Oil Hose leads to engine failure

by Disappointed mom from Bronx, ny on July 4, 2014

We've been driving our 2007 sienna since we got it in 2008. It worked well for its roominess inside, hauling lots of stuff, and getting the kids from one place to another. There was a recall on the spare tire cable, and we had a tire develop a terrible bulge that nearly blew out on the highway. Then last week, TWO OIL HOSES RUPTURED, expelling the oil and causing catastrophic engine damage. Apparently, faulty rubber oil hoses is a common problem for many toyotas of this generation with a v6. Toyota never contacted us about the problem, and the oil light never illuminated. A google search revealed that there are many stories like this going back to at least 2009. Some of them are really scary. The dealership will most likely not cover the $6000 bill, even though the damage was caused by toyota's faulty part. While toyota issued a "service bulletin" for owners of some other models, and had to create a kit of all metal hoses to correct the problem, many people weren't contacted, including to the best of my knowledge, sienna owners. Amazingly, they refuse to issue a recall because they say it isn't a safety issue. But personally, I don't see how an engine breaking down could be considered "safe". I will not buy from toyota again. I think our family's safety and our investment have been treated terribly. I think anyone out there with a Toyota and a v6 engine should get it professionally checked.

Does not recommend this car!!

versatile and comfortable

by traveling fool from missouri on October 10, 2010

I enjoy driving this minivan across the plains or down in the country. It's very comfortable and easy for me to climb in and out and i'm under 5'. Always starts, nice power, big enough for a mattress for sleeping. i've been very happy with it!

Love the Bells and Whistles

by Grandma from Oregon on March 23, 2013

Just recently purchased an 07 XLE with 91,000 miles. Too new to me to speak on more than the initial impressions. Love the handling and comfort of this vehicle and believe it will provide many more miles of road trips for my grandchildren and me.

I Love It!

by Toyota Lover, Dodge... not so much from Frankfort ,KY on February 17, 2012

2007 CE (basic) 7 passenger Fwd is a great van. weve owned it about 1 3/4 years and has been GREAT so far. we bought it used. It looks great but i do gotta admit the style is kinda bland. dont get me wrong though, its great. the 3.5L. V6 is a Beast. has a lot of pick-up-and-go. Gas mileage is good. not the EPA (which is wrong most of the time anyway) estamated 27 highway. Love the 2nd and 3rd row reclining seats although the middle seats dont recline that much. Love that the 3rd row folds 60/40 into the floor. the middle seats tumble foreward for more cargo or to access the 3rd (only used if you have 8 passenger seating which we don't) or can be removed for even more cargo. Do wish we had 8 passenger seating though. I was surprised with all the stuff that came with the basic model. Love the AUX jack (Mp3 audio input) and the middle windows roll down. just wish the windows were crankdown. they never break and it isn't much harder than push a button.the passenger side seat moves over to mak a bench seat. now i know what your thinking about that. you trip over the seat belt. well it just so happens that the pasenger side captain's chair with the seatbelt mounted on it. overall the car is AWESOME ( and i mean AWESOME) if you get a minivan get this one.

Great Family Vehicle

by Mom of Three from Cape Cod on February 7, 2007

I test drove and researched dozens of mini-vans and suv's. This was the one vehicle I kept coming back to. Toyota's overall product reliability and resale values were a factor. I love the side door windows that acually roll down!! No other mini-van has this feature. I opted for the DVD system - what a relief when you have small children; if it's in your budget. I really wanted Navigation, but it was a bit too pricey - considering that portable GPS is considerably less expensive. I also considered the fuel economy versus all of the suv's out there. The Sienna was the best bet. My kids love it, it is very practical, and I have absolutely no complaints.

2nd time around

by Lovin' my Ride! from TEXAS on March 27, 2012

3 1/2 years of trouble free driving in our '04 (bought with 86K). XLE w/leather. Very pleased in every repsect and traded recently for the '07 Sienna Limited. In near perfect condition inside and out! Wonderful and getting even better mpg than the '04. As high as 28 on road - averaging about 18.5 mixed. This is a fine van - don't know what could have made it better unless they had given it to us outright! I also lease a '10 Camry it it has been virtually trouble free.

1 2 3 4