2010 Toyota Sienna

I enjoy driving this car and like the height of a

by from Atlantic Beach, FL on August 23, 2017

Basically this has been a very reliable car and for a van it has great pickup. However, this is the first car that I have owned that had an AC problem. According to the dealer Toyota has great AC. Not this one. Had $1600 done on it in 2016 and have had to go back 3 times since. I'm still not convinced it is working perfectly. Love the warning signals and backup camera. Thumbs down on the GPS. Use my iphone instead.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

very comfortable for long-distance travel

by on August 17, 2017

We've driven our 2010 Sienna back and forth from east coast to western mountains 5 times. We've been able to carry up to 6 people for long trips with all of our stuff including large coolers. You'd be amazed what you can fit in there, and still remain comfortable. The only issues I have are the placement of the spare tire (beneath the floor between the front and middle seats), and the sliding doors (which have been sticking for the last several years, reluctant to open, and the cable broke on one door, which Toyota will only warranty for vans through 2007 despite the fact that it's the same design and malfunction with thousands of complaints. To repair it, they estimate between $1700-3000. I will not pay that for a defect that should be the responsibility of the manufacturer, so I now have only one functional door for as long as the Sienna lasts. Never had this problem with my Honda Odyssey.

I like the room we have

by on July 24, 2017

Smooth riding and very roomy. Like the easy open van doors. I am tall and feel very comfortable while driving

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most reliable car I've owned.

by from Champaign, IL on July 23, 2017

I enjoy this car. Very comfortable. I really enjoyed the dashboard as well. Very spacious minivan. Great for traveling.

I love my sienna

by from Morrisville, VT on June 11, 2017

This us my 3rd sienna, I owned 2 2007 and unfortunaly both were totaled in accidents but I walked way unharmed both times. It is safe, reliable and comfortable. I now have 3 kids and we all fit plus gear. I could not imagine not having automatic doors and seating for them to have a friend come. It also can handle the vermont winters!

most reliable car i've ever owned 2006

by from new jersey on May 5, 2017

even after being almost totaled while parked in front of my house. great seats, great stereo, room for all and their gear.

Great Family car..

by from LOS ANGELES on March 30, 2017

Have been using 2010 Toyota Sienna since sometime. The car is great in running, very comfortable and lot of space. Great family car .

Toyotas are great and are so dependable

by from Illinois on November 18, 2016

I used to be a Dodge Chrysler guy until they started to cheapen their product. I then looked elsewhere and became a Toyota fan, I've had six of their vehicles and I've never been disappointed. I've purchased other American vehicles but they just do not measure up in my opinion. I'm all for buying American I just wish they would make their vehicles as well as Toyota does.

Great Minivan in all areas

by from San Diego, CA on August 19, 2015

I have owned 4 minivans since 1972. (buying a new one about every 10 yrs./80,000 mi. My current one is 2010 Toyota Sienna LE. This is the first Toyota miinivan that I have owned as I went for reliability and better trade-in and resale values. I average 20 mpg. I was leary about recalls on Toyota?s, but Sienna?s are 75% made in America parts and have not had any problems like I did with my previous Dodge, Chrysler minivans. It is comfortable to ride in, I get use of the 8 seats on family excursions with great cargo area. Dual front and rear AC a plus (everyone in back is satisfied). I love that I can make a sharp ?U? or ?Y? turn without having to backup to complete the turn. I added the backup alarm as an extra at purchase time and love it. I will definitely consider buying another Toyota when the time comes.

2nd one

by from Toronto on April 15, 2014

I had a 10 ce and a 04 ce sadly sold both for a horrible 12 oddysey. Never had an issue with the car. Wish I gpt a 11 sienna instead of the odyssey.