1993 Toyota Tercel

Cheap!

by from Calgary, Alberta on April 11, 2010

I just bought a used 1993 Toyota Tercel base model. I commute about a 50 km drive to work, and just wanted something really econimical on gas. This car is definately that! If I could've found a five speed with O/D I would've been in heaven. I can get to 110 kms in this car, but it really doesn't want to do more than that. This base model is Auto, has a cassette deck, and a clock. No cruise or A/C. I think it does what it was built to do. It has 97000 kms on it, and had 2 owners; grandmother and grandaughter. I think it will last me for years, and then my son!

Great First Car

by from IN on April 17, 2007

I had my Tercel for 2.5 years and I would still have it if I didn't have any children. It was the best car ever!

beater that has paid for itself time & again

by from louisville, oh on March 17, 2017

This car isn't pretty, but it puts out. Sure she's had some issues in the over 7yrs I've had her. What 20 year old car wouldnt. But it takes me down the highway & back 65 miles everyday and at close to 40mpg. So you can't hate her too much.

Similar Models