2013 Venza

2013 Toyota Venza

2013 Toyota Venza

Have you driven the 2013 Toyota Venza?

Fantastic Crossover to commute and travel in.

by Big Marx from Chicago, IL on June 4, 2016

I have had the 2013 Venza for about 3 months and driven it 4500 miles. Definitely some pros and cons to the car but I LOVE it. Recently took a 1500 mile trip and went up mountains on dirtroads and it all handled it like a champ. I should mention I have the V6 XLE AWD version. Great value for the money without a doubt. Pros: -Great power with the V6, some dont mind the 4 cylinder but I wanted the max power I could get on the vehicle and it just performs perfectly. -20" wheels are very sporty and help in acceleration. -AWD option handles excellently. -A lot of trunk space. -PLENTY of leg room for everybody. -Apps are pretty cool. -Fuel mileage is great on the highway CONS: -fuel mileage is weak in the city. -20" wheels do hinder on the comfort level at times. -Wish there was a third row option -can be noisy at times during high speeds Would highly recommend the Venza. Power is there, comfort is there, im confident in the Toyota brand as this is my third toyota after having one for 5 and another for 4, and it is just so much fun to drive in!

Most comfortable car I've owned

by Robert MTL from Montreal, QC on April 13, 2018

I bought a 2013 Venza a bit over a month ago with 40 thousand kms. I've been buying second hand Toyotas for the last 30 years and I have always been very satisfied with them and kept the cars for at least 10 years, until recycle time. The Venza is certainly the most comfortable and spacious car I have ever owned. I read about it on forums for about two years before I bought mine. I have the LE model with AWD and the 4 cylinder engine. I find it is foremost a car to travel with. You feel it is well seated on the road because of its weight. The motor is peppy enough for my needs. Since all my Toyotas had manual transmissions up to now, I had complete control over the gears. The gears change very smoothly on the Venza because there are six of them, but at low speed it does search a bit for the right one, it's a trade-off. The sequential gear arrangement is certainly a plus when I go up on the steep gravel road to the country house. I wish it would do better on gas but I recognize that it is a heavy car and can't expect it to do as well as my Echo which is half the weight. I will install a backup camera for sure and you do have to use the outside mirrors (with small convex mirrors attached to them) exclusively since there is no lateral view with the inside mirror ( the headrests are in the way of the back windows, so the only view you have is through the back window). The car is very well appointed and I always look forward to go for a ride. I plan to keep this car for a very long time, I just love it.

great vehicle

by pontoon11 from Montgomery,Tx on January 4, 2014

V6 performs extremely well-smooth/good acceleration. The Limited model was worth extra money-electronics are nice feature. Ride is smooth, brakes good. Fit and finish are above avg. Would not hesitate to recommend this vehicle to family and friends.

Best car ever

by PaulinSask from Saskatchewan on August 2, 2018

This 2.7 Awd loaded Venza is a fantastic car. It has way more features than most cars and it is great on fuel with tons of power. It will drive nicely in all conditions. Toyota stopped making them due to declining sales. Its too bad because I believe the car will become legendary. I'm keeping mine

Love the Limited

by SantaSully from Syracuse, ny on July 14, 2017

One of the nicest cars I've owned or driven, including Volvo, Saab, Hondam I used to drive for a living. This gives me all the features needed. I'm very pleased

Good looking car with sporty style

by First time Toyota buyer from Warriors mark, pa on January 28, 2018

Test drove a few others (makes) before I drove this particular SUV....it was the only one that made me go "Whoa". It had the features, reliability ,styling and power I had hoped to find in one vehicle. I did my research, used the tools available on line to learn about this vehicle. Am very happy with my 2013 Toyota Venza.

Good Solid Road Car

by Venza 2 Timer from Nashville, TN on February 2, 2014

We recently purchased our 2013 Venza Limited V6 AWD. This our 6th Toyota and our 2nd Venza, the first, a 2011, also a V6 AWD. When purchased, our 2013 had less than 5,000 miles and the main reasons for purchase,in addition to price, was Toyota reliability, a good road car, that is safe, heavy, over 4,000 lbs, and balanced well for snow, rain, dry weather. The 2011 Venza traded had 43,000 miles and never had any issues, no dollars spent other then oil changes. When traded, the Goodyear tires still had lots of wear, miles left on them. We mainly use the Venza for long distance travel, and recently drove thru a snow storm for 400 miles. The roads were not well-plowed, but the Venza could easily handle snow up to 6-8 inches. We counted over 40 vehicles in the ditches, but the Venza transported us safely, in style and comfort, and was a sure footed animal in the snow. The only complaint is gas mileage. We get 16.5 MPG in city driving, 24.5 MPG on the highway, however one has to remember this is a 4,000 pound vehicle, and it takes a little horsepower, (gas) to get the Venza moving. We never considered getting the 4 cyllinder version as the difference in gas mileage 1-2 MPG wasn't enough to tempt us. Our current Venza, with Limited Pkg. has all options, including the tow package, (extra capacity oil cooler and radiator). The overall comfort, ease of getting in and out of the vehicle, 8 inch road clearance, the navigation system, stereo, front and rear sunroof, and the overall appearance, makes the Venza a winner in any weather.

Awesome Car

by venzaguy from Lander, WY on February 26, 2015

I have had a lot of cars and trucks. Had several sport cars as well. But I have the Venza with the V6, limited and its awesome. I drive a lot for work and thins makes for a good travel car plus an all around daily driver. The AWD system is absolutely the best. I would have to say its way better than the Subaru of any model that they offer. The Venza is absolutely better. I work in North Dakota on the rigs. And traveling down muddy and rocky and deep snowing oil field roads, I have never had an issue about getting anywhere. While the 4wd drive trucks and other awd cars are spinning out, I just cruise right on by them. I'm 41 and stepping down from a Audi, was the best choice I have made. I would definitely purchase another.

Love the Venza !

by Toyota Lover from Raonoke, VA on August 18, 2013

Have owned 8 Toyota's and loved them all. My last was a 2008 Highlander......loved it but wanted something a little more car like and more fun to drive. After trying several others including the Honda Crosstour, I of course went back to Toyota. Guess I am spoiled ! The Venza is a great, fun car to drive. More SUV than wagon, it offers plenty of room, great looks, a smooth and quiet ride. The v6 is the same as the Highlander, and I love it. I find it to be one of the best out there ! The Venza has a very sporty look, especially with the added panoramic sunroof and body side molding that slants near the bottom of the door. Awesome look with that addition. I chose the Golden Umber exterior color, and it's beautiful on this car. The beige interior looks sharp. The stereo is awesome. being tall, I have plenty of leg room, and the seats are very comfortable. many complain about the rough ride....it is a little bumpy on rough roads, but not many cars aren't any better. On a smooth highway, it is very quiet and the ride is wonderful. If I have any complaint, it is only with the rear view as there are blind spots that take getting use to. It helps having the back-up camera and extra mirrors, but just be careful. Love the car...very fun to drive !

Love it more every day

by Kahuna from Los Angeles on January 25, 2015

I have had my 2013 Venza XLE for almost a year now and I love it more everyday. The versatility of this car is fantastic. I surf 2-3 times a week and I can fit a 10ft longboard inside with plenty of extra room. This car allowed me to not have to buy a truck or a large SUV . I get mostly 24mph. With 60/40 freeway/city driving. Very comfortable and roomy, and handles well. The V6 has plenty of pickup.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

1 2 3 4 5 6