2020 Toyota Yaris consumer reviews

$17,750 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Yaris Toyota
Explore the 2020 Toyota Yaris

One of the better cars I’ve owned

This car is doing just what I need, great style, Toyota reliability. I thoroughly like this car it’s got most of the options I “need” and drives so nice.

Very nice car for the money

I enjoy this car very much, especially the gas mileage, too bad they've discontinued it because I would buy it again. I used to buy the Scion but they discontinued that as well. I hope they replace the Yaris with another model because I don't like the bigger cars that they offered.

Third Yaris I have owned

I like the style. The Yaris Hatchback meets my present needs. The price is always right, especially with the military discount for all veterans now.

Best car ever!

This car is just what I was looking for after having driven big cars for 30 years. The hatchback holds a lot, the seats are very comfortable and the car has lots of energy. The first day I owned it I had to drive in snow and it handled really well.

excellent for me and good on gas and milege.

its just right for and it is so comfortable and I love the look and stylish. and the color is perfect for me and easy to manage.

Sassy little car

I love this car. Small and perfect for me. Sporty and spunky. I was looking for something else and now I don't know why. I haven't had this much fun driving a car.

Perfect size for me!

This car meets all my needs. It has plenty of room in the front. I love the hatchback option. The back seats fold down to allow more trunk space. I love this color option.

Best car I have ever owned yet!

Thanks for Chad Betzler we walked away with a bran new 2020 vehicle couldn’t be more happier. Car is awesome. Runs and drives smooth only had 201 miles on it when purchased. Can’t wait to see what this car has in store ❤️

Another reliable car I’ve owned from Toyota

The Yaris is first small car I’ve owned Have had Camry ,RAV4 and loved them also Decided to get something smaller just me most time in car. I absolutely love it Only miss a compartment between front seats for personal storage items Has plenty power on road moves right on down the road Would like to find some window vents to fit Anyone know if 2019 window vents would fit Yes I recommend the Yaris to anyone looking to buy

perfect for me...luv it

just luv it... great ride and features. Such a super value. Would recommend this car to anyone ! Love the hatchback and keyless entry. great purchase