2016 Volkswagen Beetle

My Third Beetle

by from Rockford, Illinois on September 21, 2016

My first new car was a VW Beetle. When I turned 50 I said, I want another Bug! I got vanity license plates that said GUMBAL1 because the colors, at the time, all looked like the colors in a gumball machine and the design was pretty round! That car lasted 14 yrs! I love these cars because the steering is tight, they are extremely dependable on ice and snow, the turbo is a must on the highway and I feel safe. I really do like the design changes and upgrades. The dashboard is awesome. I would not change a thing! So retro! Joe & Brandon made my purchase a fun experience! I am pretty happy!

I love Volkswagon Beetles. Extremly Reliable.

by from Granbury, Texas on July 23, 2016

I am in love with my VW Beetle. It rides like a dream. On my trip down to Houston I felt like I was just floating. It runs Extremly quiet too. I loved my 2006 VW New Beetle but I think I'm going to love my VW Beetle Classic even more! I really appreciate my salesman Jeff Taylers help with my purchase. He made the experience plesant and not so scarey for me. He was very curtious and professional.

Great Bug...The best one ever!

by from Elizabeth, Colorado on July 7, 2016

Test drive one...The car sells itself. After I got my Bug; my family bought two more. It's my Mom and Dad's favorite Bug as well. We have owned over 10 together over the years........

My little orange bug

by from on March 10, 2017

I love driving around in my little orange bug, it's a great little car. I love the unique orange color and how quickly the car picks up in speed.

Classic Beetle

by from Lethbridge, AB on March 6, 2017

Love this car! It is a new Beetle that looks like an old Beetle; so definitely has the nostalgia factor. Only real downside is a small backseat & trunk, which, I guess, comes with the territory.

Like car _ not dealership harpers

by from Louisville, TN on June 5, 2016

I like the car but had to take it back for service less than 3 weeks after purchase. The window on passenger side was not working properly. They did not have part to fix. Said they would call me but did not.I h a d to call them. Took over 4.5 hours t o fix. Also we were told when purchased we would receive a Blount county tag (county in which we live) but was sent a knox county tag. We called finance guy at Harpers he laughed and was not helpful at all. Harper's sent me a survey 3 days after I purchased and because of salesman I gave good review. Wished I would have waited. The car is a 3 but dealership is a 1!

I love my Bug!

by from lorain, ohio on April 4, 2017

I Just love the VW bug... theres something about the style of the car...people just know it when they see it. It's got enough power for me and it can still take my whole drumset to gigs!

Our Expert Review: 2016 Volkswagen Beetle