2017 Volkswagen Beetle

All Reviews

by from Dundalk, Maryland on May 21, 2017

This is my seventh VW. I purchased my first one in September 1969. It is amazing how many improvements there have been. Back in 1969 they also sold a tool kit consisting of seven basic tools so I could repair anything on the car; from dropping an engine to installing new brakes. Of course the 1969 VW cost $1609. I wonder what my next VW will be; driverless?

by from Midlothian, Va on April 22, 2017

Love the beetle GSR, lighting quick. 6sp auto with manual shift is smooth. Interior comfortable. Seats good support and manually adjustable. Radio navigation system good sound with fender system. LOVE IT. Yellow color draws the looks for other drivers.

by from Stockton, CA on August 5, 2017

Wow! I am really impressed by my 2017 VW Beetle. It's roomier than I would have imagined, drives well, brakes well, steers well, turns well and to top it off...it's a nice looking car! I can't say enough about it. I've had it exactly 7 days and its been a pleasure to drive. If you're thinking about the VW Beetle, at least give it a test drive.
Not Rated Reliability

by from West Palm Beach, FL on April 10, 2017

Love this car, so much fun. Got a killer price from Gunther VW. Highly recommend. The drop top works so well and provides a lot of flexibility. While it is a compact car, there is plenty room for everyone.

by from on April 14, 2017

The cutest car EVER. So many bells and whistles for such a low price! Love love love it!!! We will have it forever and can't wait to see it age.

by from Palm Harbor, FL on May 3, 2017

I have always wanted a VW Bug. This is everything and more than I had ever expected! Truly an amazing car!

by from Dallas, GA on May 10, 2017

I drove a Dodge SUV for the past 3 years and hated every minute of it. I'm thrilled to have another VW Beetle Convertible! She is my 3rd and is so much fun to drive. I absolutely love it. I don't think I'll ever buy a different vehicle again. I missed the Beetle so much.

by from Wakefield RI on April 19, 2017

I love my convertibile bug. I wanted a convertible and was looking at least 4 months and back a fourth deciding whether Miata , vw, or Buick . I bought the VW and am very happy with my choice.

by from MARBLEHEAD on September 5, 2017

My first car, 50 years ago, was a 1967 VW Beetle with a pop top. It was a FANTASTIC car. Wish I still had it. But now I've got "Kadie F", a 2017 Beetle cabriolet. Again, it's a fantastic car. Two Score and Ten, and I did it again. Only problem: My wife always wants to borrow it! Her Audi Q5 is great, but it ain't my "Kadie".

by from MD on February 18, 2017

SEL, Auto Climate, back up sensors, forward sensors, back up camera, blind spot monitoring, auto dimming, panoramic roof, fender sound system.....what's not to like. Fantastic gas miles.....as I said the best beetle ever!

Our Expert Review: 2017 Volkswagen Beetle