2017 Volkswagen Beetle

Best Beetle Ever

by from MD on February 18, 2017

SEL, Auto Climate, back up sensors, forward sensors, back up camera, blind spot monitoring, auto dimming, panoramic roof, fender sound system.....what's not to like. Fantastic gas miles.....as I said the best beetle ever!

Wonderful little car!

by from Wilton Manors, Florida on March 11, 2017

I love this car! I bought this car new, and I love the style and performance. There's nothing like it anywhere. I am so glad I have the chance to own this car. It makes me happy to drive and it brightens my day. People stop me to give me compliments daily. I have the bottle green SE and it's super sharp. I wish I could put it in a museum and just admire it, but unfortunately I need to use it for utility purposes. I am in love with my beetle.

2014 Beetle GSR

by from Midlothian, Va on April 22, 2017

Love the beetle GSR, lighting quick. 6sp auto with manual shift is smooth. Interior comfortable. Seats good support and manually adjustable. Radio navigation system good sound with fender system. LOVE IT. Yellow color draws the looks for other drivers.

New Car

by from Wakefield RI on April 19, 2017

I love my convertibile bug. I wanted a convertible and was looking at least 4 months and back a fourth deciding whether Miata , vw, or Buick . I bought the VW and am very happy with my choice.

Solid and fun car. Feels luxury, costs economy

by from West Palm Beach, FL on April 10, 2017

Love this car, so much fun. Got a killer price from Gunther VW. Highly recommend. The drop top works so well and provides a lot of flexibility. While it is a compact car, there is plenty room for everyone.

Love it

by from on April 14, 2017

The cutest car EVER. So many bells and whistles for such a low price! Love love love it!!! We will have it forever and can't wait to see it age.

Similar Models