2017 Volkswagen Beetle consumer reviews

$19,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 Beetle Volkswagen
Explore the 2017 Volkswagen Beetle
Shop the 2017 Volkswagen Beetle

A great little rally car!

This car combines the best of the GTI with the looks of a rally car. Some Bugs are boring, but this one has the Dune trim package - turbo, fin on the back, 18-inch alloy wheels, sun roof, Apple Carplay, keyless entry and start, Fender premium sound package, heated seats, backup camera... Fun to drive, plenty of jump (my old car was a GTI - not quite that much jump, but more than enough to zip you through traffic) and a smooth ride.

Great great VW Beetle

This car very very clean and it’s perfect . It’s a Sel Beetle black pearl sunroof Fender speakers sweet sounds 18354mi kept in garage coved sweet

Most Beautiful Car Ever #Pink Beetle

I love EVERYTHING about it!!! It looks wonderful and drives like a dream!!! I can’t believe it’s parked right outside my door! I have so much fun driving it!

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Since I was 14 years old I’ve wanted a VW Beetle. Now, Retired and Bored, I finally got one. On January 14, 2019 I met Angel, my 2017 VW Beetle. I chose the name Angel because it immediately makes me think of my guardian angels, my protectors. With its beautiful, winning smile (front and back) and dreamy features (lots of bells and whistles), it was “LOVE at first SMILE.” But when I took Angel for a drive, the Turbo-charged engine took my breath away. An energetic match - POWER and FUN! Moreover, Angel’s advanced safety features have really helped me avoid accidents. I promise you, the ride and handling is up there with the higher end cars. Although small, everything is super solid and smooth. LOVE my Angel(s)! THANK YOU, Dennis Lee, for all your help! MUCH THANKS, M Holmes

Great car. Turbo convertible. Plenty of GO.

Great car. Plenty of acceleration. Convertible was nice. Battery replacement was $200. Original tires were garbage. Put on a nice set of Michelin tires that made it drive a lot better.

Perfect Princess car

She may be little and cute, but she packs a punch. Yes you can park her anywhere, but that turbo charged engine will take you places in a hurry and still great on your pocket at the gas pump. Luxury feel without the luxury price tag.

3.7

Best Hatchback for the Money

Sweet car overall. "Fun" performance and handling, and comfortable ride. SEL trim is loaded with features (sunroof, navigation, Car Play, bi-xenon headlights/LED tail lights, automatic headlights and wipers and climate control, keyless entry, Fender premium audio, park distance control, blind spot monitoring, rear traffic alert, and more!).

The Beetle has been my dream car for 45 yrs

Love the styling! Driver’s seat is very comfortable. Love the backup camera and hands free phone operation. Bought it used with only 55 miles! Had never been titled. Full warranty.

3.7

Drives and rides good for a small car

The car is a fun car to drive.It has plenty of power 1.8tsi, 170 hp and 184 lbs of tq. It is expensive to maintain

Most reliable car I ever owned and fun to drive!

I drive 2 hours a day and this car makes me want to drive. I love it. It is fun and safe and good on gas.