Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2018 Beetle

2018 Volkswagen Beetle

2018 Volkswagen Beetle

Have You Driven the 2018 Volkswagen Beetle?

SMOOTH DRIVING

by VW BEETLE LOVE from Buffalo, NY on Fri Apr 06 2018

I have owned 3 VW Beetles. This is my 4th and what a ride. I went from a standard transmission to an automatic. This was a different transition as I thought the automatic would be slow from start up. The turbo gives a nice boost as well as the 2.0 engine. The dashboard on the coast makes you feel like you are driving to the beach every time I open my door. The smooth grain and soft striped seats make you smile every time you drive. The Safety features such as the backup camera and the blind spot indicators on the mirrors are easy to use. The rear view mirror adjusting to light as well as the features of the phone system are all great at keeping me safe. My favorite feature as always is my moon roof. The features on the steering wheel make navigating my radio very easy. I have always driven a manual transmission so using the triptronic feature allows me to shift If I want or switch to automatic. It is a very nice smooth drive that looks very sharp. The VW Beetle also drives very well in the snow. It is low to the ground but you have full control when driving. In the summer you roll down the windows open your moon roof and you are off on a great comfortable adventure.

Dream Car

by JGarza21 from Texas on Sat Jun 02 2018

I have loved VW beetles for as long as I can remember and have always wanted one. I found out it was going to be one of the last gas powered beetles so I was so pumped I got it when I did. It is roomy, great on gas, and has great features.

A great commuter and city car.

by Gidds from Ontario on Mon Jul 16 2018

We purchased a 2018 Beetle for my wife to drive to work and back. The engine is powerful enough for around town and the highway. Trunk space and adequate and backseat space if great for a small adult or child. Features are limited for a car at this price and class but in all we are happy with out 2018 Beetle.

Loved this car so much that we bought TWO!!!

by vkpretz from Gardner, Ks on Sat Jul 21 2018

Cute as a Bug! Pun Intended! So much fun to drive. Lots of pick up and go! Had a 1968 Beetle and this one is top of the line! People smile when they see us go by and those "Slug Bug" Kids are STILL excited to see us. Car has GPS, Sirius, touch screen, back up camera and lots of little compartments to keep things off the seats! LOVE our Super Beetles!

Classic and fun

by Jade in Florida from Wilton Manors on Mon May 28 2018

Nice smooth ride, turbo gives it powerful start and the convertible feature is a must for Florida when you want to cruise the beaches especially in the evening.

Great car

by Julee from Wash state on Wed Feb 28 2018

Great car color is beautiful. Love the beetle. Second beetle ve had. Sounds and looks wonderful. Very comfortable.salespeople wee very helpful. Tool time with me.

Slug Bug Black - SE Premium Convertible

by dmalmondjoy13 from Amarillo, TX on Mon Nov 26 2018

I got my first VW in April of 2016. A new Passat SE w/Tech & Lighting packages. Just a couple of weeks ago I was in a horrible wreck and poor Patricia (The Passat) was totaled. Dead. Dead as Disco. She took the damage well and kept me safe when the idiot blew through a red light and destroyed her front end. He was going about 60 in a 35. Off to the dealership I go knowing I would be getting another new VW. I took one look at Barbara (The Beetle) and knew she would be mine. She is black with a black top and black leatherette seating. The engine is new for 2018, a 2.0 liter Turbo "Budak" that puts out 174HP coupled with a 6 speed automatic transmission. Barbara is not fast but very quick. Wind noise is not near as terrible as I anticipated. I live in Amarillo, TX and we have some of the highest wind speeds in the entire nation and I have yet to have an issue with the top. I've never owned a convertible before so I'm pleasantly surprised with the ride quality and lack of noise on any road at any speed with or without the top down. Since I opted for the SE Premium, I have the 400 watt Fender sound system with 8 speakers and a sub. The sound quality rivals many HK or Bose systems I've heard in other (much more expensive) vehicles. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are fabulous. The rear view camera has a neat party trick. When you put the vehicle in reverse, it pops out of the VW symbol on the rear trunk keeping the camera free of dirt, water or snow. The Park Pilot feature is also handy when pulling out of a driveway on a busy street. The leatherette seating is outstanding and very comfortable. The back seat is very tight but that is expected when you get a car of this size. It is possible to fit 4 adults in the vehicle but there will be complaints from the rear passengers on a long ride. The heated seats work so well they almost burn me when they are on the level 3 setting. The convertible top opens or closes with ease in under 15 seconds. The operation can even be done at speeds of 31MPH or less. I've averaged about 26.3MPG in mostly city driving in Sport mode. The vehicle takes regular unleaded however, I put premium fuel in her to keep the engine in outstanding shape and to maximize HP potential. I look forward to enjoying this car for at least the duration of the lease that I signed. (4 year lease) 2019 will be the last year to get a Beetle as they are being discontinued. Supposedly there is a possible electric version in the future. (Fingers crossed!) Furthermore, I love watching people punch each other when I drive by.

Funnest Car to Drive - Convertible

by Maggie from Bluefield, VA on Mon Aug 13 2018

We love it - REALLY FUN TO DRIVE! Love that it"s a convertible! Comfy seats and so sporty. Brings back lots of great memories for us.

Love the Coast! It is superb

by Celesteb from St George on Thu Mar 29 2018

I love it. This is the 4th VW that I have owned and the best yet. It is a convertible and has a Turbo. Cant get better than that.

Cutest car ’ I’ve owned!!

by KKCute! from Boynton Beach,Florida on Wed May 09 2018

I absolutely love my new Beetle Convertible! It is extremely comfortable and drives smooth! Has great pickup and It’s the cutest bug ’ on the road!!

1 2 3