Read or write a review.

4.0
Average based on 4 reviews

Great Car

by from on January 12, 2009

I had this car a while back. It ran great. Lasted me forever! It drove smoothly. It was great putting the top down.

Love my new "silver fox"

by from Upstate ny on September 8, 2014

Great mpg! 2.0 engine has great pep! Wonderful choice, great but, very happy!! Got her with very very low miles, cherry interior & exterior. The dealer was terrific as well.

Great car

by from University of Washington State, Seattle, WA on September 11, 2010

It was in between a VW Golf with a sunroof or a VW Gti with a sunroof. Then I found basically the same car, but wait! Its a convertible!!! Great car really. I don't know about you, but need back support for long drives thats really the only thing I can find wrong with the car, seriously. Okay well maybe if the top was a little bit faster; if you plan on doing a 'top-down at a red light situation' you better start undoing the clamps the moment you are about to stop completely otherwise you may make it a little late and annoy the guy behind you because you didn't leave as soon as ya could've. Thats really it, my Cabrio has been very reliable and fun to drive to and from campus and my parent's place for the summer and winter. I could'nt imagine driving anything else!

Very expensive to maintain

by from Dallas, Texas on October 5, 2006

Vehicle has 41,000 miles. Had to replace transmission and the throttle body. Total cost around $4,000.00

Similar Models