2000 Volkswagen Cabrio consumer reviews

$19,990–$20,865 MSRP range
side view of 2000 Cabrio Volkswagen
Explore the 2000 Volkswagen Cabrio

Rosie still run like a champ.

My car may be old, but I am still the envy of all the other 60 something yr. ole Sandwich ladies on top down days!! Many days I cruise to work with Simon & Garfunkle blasting tunes from my cassette player.

4.0

Love my new "silver fox"

Great mpg! 2.0 engine has great pep! Wonderful choice, great but, very happy!! Got her with very very low miles, cherry interior & exterior. The dealer was terrific as well.

3.6

Great car

It was in between a VW Golf with a sunroof or a VW Gti with a sunroof. Then I found basically the same car, but wait! Its a convertible!!! Great car really. I don't know about you, but need back support for long drives thats really the only thing I can find wrong with the car, seriously. Okay well maybe if the top was a little bit faster; if you plan on doing a 'top-down at a red light situation' you better start undoing the clamps the moment you are about to stop completely otherwise you may make it a little late and annoy the guy behind you because you didn't leave as soon as ya could've. Thats really it, my Cabrio has been very reliable and fun to drive to and from campus and my parent's place for the summer and winter. I could'nt imagine driving anything else!

Great Car

I had this car a while back. It ran great. Lasted me forever! It drove smoothly. It was great putting the top down.

2.9

Very expensive to maintain

Vehicle has 41,000 miles. Had to replace transmission and the throttle body. Total cost around $4,000.00