2011 CC

2011 Volkswagen CC

2011 Volkswagen CC

4.5

Have You Driven the 2011 Volkswagen CC?

CC the Magnificent

by Tony from New Orleans, LA on Tue Dec 21 2010

This is a car I purchased for my wife and to say she loves it would be an understatement. We traded in her Cadillac Deville for this car and to my surprise, she says that this is the best car she has ever owned! Every thing that this car was advertised as has met or beat my expectations. The stylish looks are head turning and the handling is superb. Unfortunately, the only time I get to drive it is when it's time to wash it or refuel it, go figure.

VW CC GREAT

by Richard from Miami,FL on Thu Dec 30 2010

I luv this car the Turbo Charge kicks in as soon as you press the gas Wow This car is comfortable and afforadable

Great Looking Car

by Sleek and Savy Driver from Washington, DC on Wed Dec 05 2012

This Volkswagen is a great looking car! I pull up next to an audi, bmw or lexus and I can hold my own! The one down side is getting use to the premium gas. If you have not owned a car that requires premium gas before get ready! The gas mileage is okay but could be better. Other than that all the features of the car make it a great buy!

rented it, then bought it

by renter from ny ny on Sun Apr 17 2011

so i gave the comfort 4 stars because i am ver big and its not as comfortable for me, but is still very comfortable. i went on vacation to florida and rented one, now i own one and it is the best car i have ever owned, i will never leave vw. even in the city it remains to have a nice ride and can fit into spots easily

Love My CC

by Comfort Preferred from miami, fl on Thu Mar 10 2011

I love this car its only been a few months and its incredible i keep learning what to do with is the ride is always smooth and comfortable I trully enjoy my ride on the Interstate. Cant wait to see what comes out for 2013 when my lease is up

best car i've owned

by love to drive from Cincinnati, Ohio on Sat Mar 30 2013

Purchased this car used. We own a Passat and my son had a 2010 CC. I got lucky and found a CC Lux Plus LTD for a very good price. Most enjoyable car to drive. Recently took it on a 1500 mile trip and it was awesome. The power is there when you need it. It was unbelievable through the mountains. My only complaint is with the original equipment tires; not a big fan of Continental Tires.

Nice car

by kl from Centerville on Fri Nov 10 2017

It was a great extra vehicle for us. It looks nice, has plenty of room for four adults to ride comfortably.

fun car

by cc player from brockton, ma on Tue Sep 23 2014

no issues yet, but would like more data on how to drive a dsg transmission. i have had my cc for 6 months now and love the way it drives and the looks I get while driving it.

The 2011 CC R-line had the best styling w/4 seats!

by MyScreenName from Houston, TX on Sat Nov 10 2018

I was in the market for an "Adult businessman" like car. I wanted it to be turbocharged and sporty at the same time as businessman like and within my budget. The 2011 CC R-line was it. The 3 Things I LOVED about this car were: 1. It was 6-speed manual 2. It had 4 captain seats (that's right, a rare find of only 4 seats), and the luxury businessman feel sporty styling. It was a fun great car. I really hate that I sold it. It got excellent gas mileage, reliable, sporty look but luxury feel. I had just purchased a new 2013 SUV and had to decide to keep the VW CC R-line or get a Hyper Motorcycle. Well, the CC lost and if I could do it over again, I'd kept the CC. That's because the hyper motorcycle was marketed as a one time production and come to find out the manufacturer plan lied. I have legal documentation that supports that but not enough people to sign on to do a class action against the manufacturer. So my $50k toy (although 1gen production) isn't a one time production as promised. So I sold that toy after several months of owning it. That purchase was made from a collectors stand point (so no judging). So, The 2011 VW CC R-line Is a keeper to any one who has that same config I had. 2010.5 year build (2011 model) Reflexive Silver, 6 speed manual, 1st year R-Line package available, Black leather, grey interior, 4 bucket seats only, no sun/moon roof. I loved that car and config so much, I actually hunted it down to buy back but it was resold and it was not well taken car of. Prior to selling my 2011 CC R-line, I owned it for 4yrs and when I sold it, it was in Excellent condition. I'm currently looking for an exact config that was well taken care of and not flooded. I also found out that my specific config was a limited config. Had I know that, I'd defiantly not have sold it for the Hyper Motorcycle Purchase.

VW's

by Hamminkc from Kansas City, MO on Mon Apr 09 2012

I've really liked owning VW's. I just recently switched from an EOS to a CC. Both have the 6 speed manual transmisions and trubo engs. They look great and they are really fun to drive.

1 2 3