2013 Volkswagen Cc

Most fun to drive car I have ever owned.

by from Beaverton, OR on September 20, 2017

This car looks great, and has everything I was looking for. It has more than enough get up an go when I need it and gets excellent fuel economy on the highway.

Gremlin electric and timing chain tension inssues

by from Dallas, TX on September 18, 2017

Love the styling, did not go with it because of past reliability issues I read about. I choose the passat instead because of better ergonomics and reliability plus better fuel mileage and value for dollar.
Not Rated Reliability

Comfort for hours at a time

by on August 30, 2017

I would buy again, fits my clubs and the family but great to look at. Up to 5 person seating but very comfortable for four.

Biggest VR6 Silky Smooth and Reliable

by from SLC on August 20, 2017

Big 3.6 VR6 and snappy Tiptronic transmission same as those found in big Porsche's, only this car is 25% lighter. Audi Haldex AWD... A/C in the seats, adaptive Bi-Xenon with LED's, great sound, handsfree, Nav with traffic.... Very well equipped with strong handling and power. Coming from air cooled P-car, no more oil drips and engine smells, noise, flintstone era climate controls, defrost-not, stop-and-go temp gauge saga's... I may miss the adventure but family and friends say CC is sheer bliss!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

VWCC4Me

by from Baltimore, Maryland on August 7, 2017

Love the VW CC. Had two Jettas, and just traded my VW Passat for the CC. I love the design, getting used to being so low to the ground but it suprisingly has the power and acceleration I need when I ask for it. Even when I am already at 60mph.

Great car!

by from Boca Raton, Florida on August 3, 2017

One of the best cars I've ever purchased. I always got compliments about it. It was reliable, fun, AC was awesome, very sleek and sexy design. However tire changes once a year cause by the way a low profile car works, something I hadn't been aware of previously. Still, the loved it.

You have to get 3.6 4motion to enjoy

by on July 29, 2017

I like and it's sharp liking car with the coupe sedan look. Cooled seats and v6 awd make a nice option to Audi a6

Excellent look at this price

by from Newark, DE on July 26, 2017

This car fits most of my need. The exterior looks like a luxury car, and the interior design is reasonable, but seems never become old fashion. And there is not so many on the street so that you are quite special while driving it.

Very classy

by from EPHRATA on July 20, 2017

This car is easy to drive. The technology and air controls are simple to learn. I love the leather seats. The styling is classy. The ride is smooth.

Nice car

by from Peoria az on July 13, 2017

Just got this car its comfortable i like the design would have liked a rear seat tbh but aside from that it has a little pep needs a apr tune and a few other things

Our Expert Review: 2013 Volkswagen Cc