Read or write a review.

4.0
Average based on 3 reviews

EOS FUN CAR THAT I HAVE OWNED

by from NAPLES , FLORIDA on July 31, 2014

GREAT COMFORT IN THE EXECUTIVE SERIES THAT I OWN . I LOVE THE STYLING EITHER WITH THE TOP DOWN OR WITH THE TOP UP.

2013 EOS Sport

by from Chicago, IL on October 2, 2014

Purchased from VW dealer in St Louis area. We really enjoy the flexibility of a top-down or sunroof option. Wind noise is very pronounced in open sunroof mode. Strong performance with transmission in Sport mode, although some torque steer. Good performance and handling overall, although a pretty big dip in power before turbo spools up. Ride is sporty without being harsh. Touchscreen controls are very good - expecially enjoy Bluetooth Audio feature. Usual excellent VW fit and finish. Hopefully, with preventive TLC, the elaborate roof mechanism will remain reliable and free of leaks.

Question on rattle

by from Carmichael, CA on April 5, 2016

I just bought a 2013 EOS Lux. I love it, but after I got it home, I find that it rattles when the top is up. Has anyone else found this problem and hopefully a solution!

Our Expert Review: 2013 Volkswagen Eos