2000 Volkswagen Eurovan

I don't totally agree on the "experts" view

by from MO on December 3, 2007

I think the Eurovan has more that enough acceleration power. It's quiet and smooth. I Increased HP with a glass-pac muffler. I have a Winnebago RV on the Eurovan chassis and obviously more weight. Even with only 140 HP it operates just fine.

Eurovan

by from Merced, Ca on June 23, 2013

Great quality Perfect for a family of 4 Going up in Value Rides like a car I would recommend this anyone who wants a small camper.

Looking for a versatile VW Modern Camper?

by from on June 28, 2017

This 2000 Eurovan Weekender (Westfalia) is the ultimate camping and traveling machine. From the underseat cooler that runs on the auxilary battery to the canvas pop top and fold down back seats for two whole beds, not to mention the pop up table. This thing is awesome for any family or travellers.