1996 Volkswagen Golf

Wonderful car. Very fast, reliable

by from Dayton, ohio on November 29, 2012

Absolutely the best car that I've owned. Take it for a drive and you would never know that it was a 1996. Great gas mileage, and would be a great car for a commuter. Over all a great car, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new car.

best car i've ever owened

by from ca. & mo. on February 26, 2008

vw has gootn better.this is one tough little car with more room than most people need.I would recomend this car over anything in it's size catagory.

My Golf Rocks!

by from Minneapolis, MN on March 11, 2009

This car is super reliable. I have owned it since college, which was many years ago and it is still going strong.

I Will Miss This Model

by from Harrisonburg, Virginia on July 25, 2017

My 1996 VW Golf lasted me for 15 years. Towards the end, it started to domino-effect with the engine/ transmission problems; however, the prior 15 years of owning the car were worry free.

Our Expert Review: 1996 Volkswagen Golf