2010 Volkswagen Golf consumer reviews

$17,620–$18,720 MSRP range
side view of 2010 Golf Volkswagen
Explore the 2010 Volkswagen Golf

So fun to drive!!!

So fun to drive!! Exterior is sleek and stylish. Love the VW Golf!! Interior is very spacious for a 2 door with plenty of space in the backseat. Love the great gas mileage. Super cute car!!!

2.5 liter inline five

Traded Prius. Had MB E320 before Prius. Missed solid German feel, but with a warrantee. 2003 MBwarrantee from dealer just ran out when trans, other issues arose. Golf good in snow. Passed everyone on highway. Good, solid vehicle. AT. Six speed.

Great car

I like the fuel economy. I like the hatchback. I don't like how the sunroof makes a weird sound when it is the only window open.

So far so good!

This car has great get up and go, brakes are smooth, and a smooth ride too. This car also has lots of leg room. I enjoy driving it more than any previous cars I've owned.

Most reliable car that i owned!

This car have amazing value for the money spend! This is end of October 2017, i purchased the car back in August of 2010! 7 Years of owning it, and 83K miles later, this car still go strong, with not even one light up on my cluster! NEVER had "Check engine" light! Never left me down! Never broke at middle of highway! Can you ask more for car you paid for till the last dime? That't my WV Golf! Made in Wolfsburg, Germany!

Very fun car to drive

Having such a compact hatchback makes for a very fun ride every time I get in the car. It has the outside looks and the quality interior to make it feel like an upper class vehicle. This vehicle is the all in one package.

Best bang for buck.

Its made in America. Has the interior of a 30000 car. Great power for the price point. And is extreamly reliable if properly maintained.

Absolutely love this car!

My Golf TDI the favorite car I've ever owned. At 600 miles per tank it's easily the most road trip friendly. The turbo charge also insures I have more than enough power to zip around in traffic without fear. As long as standard maintenance is kept up with, I fully expect to drive this car for at least 300000 miles.

4.3

Many Compliments

This was the forth VW I purchased and this one was as dependable and gas saving as the prior ones. Exterior and Interior are both in very good condition. Tires and the battery are VW dealer provided and in fairly good shape. The car has no type of damage and gets me numerous praises. Fuel mileage runs about 30mpg. The price is lower than any dealer prices. It truly is a good deal.

She was always there for me.

My '10 VW Golf, was by far my favorite car ever. I had the base package, 2-dr, with 5 -spd manual transmission and she was the greatest. I drove her every day to school, practice, around my city, never had any mechanical issues with her whatsoever. I bought her in 2012 with ~40K miles, and had her until 2016 where I lost her in an accident, but I could drive her anywhere all day, going fast or stuck in traffic in 100+ degree weather and humidity in south florida, and she never quit on me. I had plenty of room for my friends, great gas mileage filling the tank almost every 2 weeks, and for cheap. I am looking to buy a car for my last year of college and I am looking to get the same exact type of car because of how reliable and