2014 Volkswagen Golf consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Golf Volkswagen
Explore the 2014 Volkswagen Golf
Shop the 2014 Volkswagen Golf

I like this car!

I've been a volkswagen fan for years even though they are a little more expensive to own. I've always had a thing for diesel vehicles and the TDI is a favorite of mine. This is a 2014 year and I hope to get many years of use out of it.

Dependable small car that's fun to drive.

I needed a reliable small car that would be good on gas but still fun to drive! So a Volkswagen Golf with a 5 cylinder engine and 170 HP fit my needs perfectly. I purchased my car as a lease return vehicle with only 16,480 actual miles on the odometer. The car was in excellent condition and the dealership had installed new brakes and wiper blades to deliver the new car feel that a buyer wants. This car has been 100% reliable and has performed very well. I would definitely buy another Volkswagen vehicle in the future.

LOVE THIS CAR

The Golf is the best car I have ever owned! Great value and very comfortable! I am a permanent fan of Voltswagen and have no plans to drive any other car brand ever again.

Love my golf

This car has been great to me. After having a golf, I do not see myself getting any other type of car. The gas mileage, the surprising amount of room it has, and ride it delivers is by far the best.

Very Good car for price

It was my choice to get a diesel. They had a higher model that I liked and we worked out a deal to make it work.

Great buy, used VW Golf TDI

This car met all my needs and it offered and unsurpassed value for the money at 19,500 miles. Love the way the diesel engine performs.

3.9

Compact and reliable Vehicle

The vw was purchased to communite to work however we love it so much we use it on leisure time too. It?s compact which is great for parking and still stylish with a comfortable ride.

Great Drive

Golf TDI. I liked the power of the engine and the handling. While I owned it I did not have any problems, drove great, did good on fuel!

2014 Volkswagen Golf Base Model

Moving from a Chevy Tahoe to this little car I have had loads of fun driving this car. I got mine without a lot of features ( no sunroof, no touchscreen ) but those are things I don't need in a car. Drives very smooth and the sports mode is very quick. Only cons are the limited space for storage but when the space provided is smaller you start to realize how much space you really don't need. Another thing I love about this car is the trunk space; it is incredibly space efficient and roomy.

Absolutely love the TDI

I love this car. It handles great in town and on the highway. Great mpg. 30 to 40 in town and 40 to 50 highway. Would love if the steering wheel came out farther. Love the box between the seats and the extending lid but mine is filled with iPhone connections that fill up the whole box. Wish it wasn't there. Great hatchback. Lots of unexpected room. Love the diesel.