2016 Volkswagen Golf

the long last ever I'm owned vechie

by from on March 6, 2017

very longest life maintenance car ever I seen it . great reliable and no issue . I'm drove across London to Toronto, small car but powerful performance . even great on gas.

Great car! Fun to drive! Safe, and comfortable!

by from on October 28, 2016

Jens Albrecht at Wellesley VW is a great salesman and helped me with the buying of my 2016 VW Golf! I love this car! I highly recommend Wellesley VW! Everyone there is helpful and nice! Thank you! T. H.

Great car! Fun to drive! Safe, and comfortable!

by from Ma. on November 11, 2016

I love my new VW Golf that I purchased at Wellesley Volkswagen! Jens Albrecht in the sales department was of great help to me in selecting the right car for my needs. I am very happy and I highly recommend Wellesley VW! The whole team was great!

Similar Models