1993 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Reviews

4.0
Average based on 2 reviews

well worth the troubles

by from on July 21, 2009

I have a 1993 VW Jetta 3GL 4L. its been a good little car, it was my first can and if i had the option i would choose it again. Given it has been in my family since 1995. Time gives it the same problems time would give anything, but that no one can really help. The only problem i've had with it has been parts wearing down from time, and my sister who had it before i did. and just for reference, my sister thinks the only thing you have to worry about with a car is the gas. But even after surviving my sister its been a good little car, and its survived a lot. Saying i'm going to miss this car when i replace it soon will be an understatement, but this is a good way to send it off right. Its one of those cars, doesn't have a lot of horses, or anything big and fancy, but you can't help being proud to have owned it.

GOod car

by from Toronto on May 6, 2007

very good reliable car simple has many good charescterists and has many small gismos and gatchets. Its very reliable and very good with the fuel economy.