2012 Volkswagen Jetta

Decent Car

by from Topeka, Kansas on September 3, 2017

I bought this car used with 88000 miles. Car had been neglected but is running good. Beautiful car just has a weak engine and MPG has yet to reach anywhere near what it's advertised.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Santee CA on August 31, 2017

Great gas mileage, great outward appeal, easy to drive. Best car I've Owned, although a bit compact for my taste (I'm tall)

Low maintenance highest quality performance

by on August 18, 2017

Excellent car. Always had a feeling of not worrying of breakdowns or repairs. Awsome mpg. Highly recommend this car.

Sporty and Practical

by on August 7, 2017

I own the GLI trim, and it's a practical and fun car to drive. The trunk has ample room for luggage and groceries, and the seats fold down pretty easily. The back seats have enough room for average-sized passengers. The car is quick on the throttle and handles well. It's an all-around good car.

Best gas mileage EVER!!!

by on July 23, 2017

I absolutely loved my Volkswagen Jetta tdi! It got incredible gas mileage which was very useful considering I had to drive into the city daily. Comfortable black leather.

Great car easy to drive

by from Santee ca on July 19, 2017

Great comfort, great mileage , easy to drive. Low maintenance, very stylish. Right size to park .Fits easily in garage. Lots of storage in Trunk.

VW's best and most reliable engine.

by on July 14, 2017

Great little car that has best interior look/quality and handling/driving fun in class compared to Japanese or American equivalent.

Reliable, fuel efficient, and comfortable

by from Louisville, KY on June 11, 2017

Jettas are great, I currently own two of them for myself and my wife. Even the gas version is very fuel efficient, we fill up about once every 2 weeks or so even with commuting from Southern Indiana to Louisville, KY every day. It's comfortable to drive even as someone fairly tall with long legs and it's pretty quiet too. The only downside is that you really should take it to the dealer for oil changes and other routine maintenance, I took mine for an oil change to a Valvoline and they put in some cheap filter that caused me problems a month or so later that cost me a couple hundred to have fixed, but otherwise these cars have been rock solid.

GLI Autobahn Edition is the way to go

by from on May 24, 2017

I got purchased the GLI Autobahn Edition of the Jetta and love driving it every day. It has a great combination of performance and efficiency for a daily driver. I love the upgraded interior and at the aggressive exterior too. It's got some pep but not enough to get you into trouble. Really nice ride quality and handling as well. 10/10 would buy again.

Very reliable and enjoyable to own

by from Indianapolis, IN on May 24, 2017

Engine efficiency in power and mileage production is the best compared to any car I've owned. Absolute pleasure to have owned this car.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Volkswagen Jetta