Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2015 Jetta

2015 Volkswagen Jetta

2015 Volkswagen Jetta

Have You Driven the 2015 Volkswagen Jetta?

Very Pleased

by Geralt of Rivia from Texas on Thu Jul 23 2015

1.8T SE model Good performance from the 1.8 turbo charged engine, lots of torque up front. Comfortable, yet firm seats. Interior is nice with piano black trim and tunneled gauges, the interior is very simple and straightforward in layout. The exterior is not overly done, this car will age very well, I like the understated, refined look. More and more cars these days are going over the top with styling, they will look horribly outdated in a few years. Simple straightforward German styling both inside and out, love this car.

2015 TDI Manual SE model

by Just Love Driving from Washington State on Mon Jul 27 2015

So I traded in a RAV4 Sport 3.5L V6 (it's very fast) All wheel drive for a Jetta because of how much and far I drive, I need something with good gas mileage. I definitely get that in my Jetta. I am about to hit 1000 miles after 1.5 weeks, and I am super impressed with how far a tank goes. I got 61 mpg driving for an hour all highway! That's insanity! It performs well, is quick; like throw-your-head-back quick. As mentioned by others, you get a lot of stuff with a manual TDI than you do with any other car maker. They give you bare bones if you want a manual, but not Volkswagen and I love that! Love the leg room in front and back, it's nice and roomy. As for the exterior, well, it's not the prettiest car on the market in its class. But honestly, my one beef is that you have to go the SEL version is you want fog lights and electronic seat adjustment. Ah well, minor things so far. I mean, sheesh, 61 mpg is super sexy in a world of giant SUVs that get 20 if their lucky. I am still adjusting to sitting low, which is another con, but again, 61 mpg. Sheesh.

2015 Jetta Sport 1.8T

by First new car from Northern California on Thu Jan 22 2015

My wife and I were shopping for a car to share. We live in an urban environment and needed something more compact to street park, but also big enough to start a family. We looked at a lot of Acuras, a Buick, and a Lexus but I wasn't able to fit inside of any of them (I'm 6'3" with a long torso). My head hits the top of any car that has a sunroof, apparently. We sat in the VW GLI (has sunroof) and that didn't fit, either. We really liked the Jetta Sport trim - it's priced less than the highest end SEL trim, but provides a lot of great features, like upscale rims, sport suspension, backup camera, heated mirrors/seats, as well as navigation (which admittedly is just so-so). The car looks great and sporty, and the 1.8T engine is plenty peppy for getting around the city and maneuvering on the freeway. Best part is I fit very comfortably and passengers in the back also don't hate their time in the car (good space). Trunk is huge - enough for 4 passengers and their suitcases. We also opted for the upgraded lighting package, which comes with bi-xenon lights. It's my favorite feature - they're super bright at night. The daytime running lights are sharp too. Only knock so far (almost 1000 miles in) is the windshield wipers click unexpectedly on intermittent. I think it's an issue with the factory wiper relay. I'm going to bring it into the dealer to have it fixed under warranty. Other than that, no problems, and we LOVE this car. Great overall value for the price.

All things considered, best value in a small sedan

by Roozer from West Bend, WI on Fri Sep 01 2017

I am on my 2nd Volkswagen Jetta TDI. I drive for work & put on 36k miles every year. Driving that much means that having a vehicle with good MPG can be a huge savings to you. This vehicle not only will save you $100s every month on fuel, but is one of the only vehicles available that will average over 40mpg and give you excellent power and acceleration. Adding in the amount of options you can put on this vehicle and the available 6 spd manual transmission and you have a one of a kind vehicle in every great way possible. On some trips that have 55mph speed limits on most roads, this vehicle will average over 50mpg. That's average. And that's no lie. The options available like Bluetooth hands free phone and audio, sunroof, navigation, Dual climate control offer everything that is great to have and no crazy extras that are neat to say you have but really end up just being something that can break and cost you money. Great vehicle. I kept mine through the recall. It hasn't changed the mileage at all. I think possibly on mine, it just uses a little more urea. Not sure on that. But performance nor mpg has changed at all. Great vehicle. Hoping to run for a half million miles at least

TD-surprIsed

by Erik from Willow Spring, NC on Fri Jul 07 2017

After the emissions scandal with VW, I was hesitant. I've wanted a Jetta TDi for a while and hadn't been disappointed by my previous Jetta 2.5SE before it was totaled. I was hesitant about buying another Volkswagen due to the brand image, but was reminded it wasn't the product that failed me so when I found a 2015 Volkswagen Jetta TDI with 17k miles and had been through the emissions program, I was eager to drive it. I was surprised with the acceleration, handling, and road presence. The 2.0L turbo was quiet and smooth whether it was on side road or passing trucks on the highway. The 6 speed manual transmission was smooth and the 284ft-lbs of torque made acceleration quick no matter the speed. With 4 passengers in the car no one reported feeling cramped. The 2015 Jetta was nicely equipped with the RCD-310 stereo which offers satellite radio and bluetooth, heated seats, and cruise control. If you are an options kind of person, this particular model is lacking, but that does not take away from how impressed I was with the car overall. Stopping is quick and confident with 4 wheel disc brakes and ABS and ride comfort is great, but could be better with multilink rear suspension leveling the car out in the curves. The facelift for 2015, while minor does freshen up the car a bit in subtle ways. I was definitely surprised with the 2015 Jetta TDI and had it been a certified preowned, it would be in my driveway today.

It's a keeper

by USAUTO&FLEET.com from Coos Bay, Oregon on Tue Mar 28 2017

We started out with a lease on our Jetta Tdi sedan, but since they discontinued the Tdi we will purchase our 2014 at lease end. This is my second Tdi, my first was an '09 Sportswagen. These cars are safe, quiet, comfortable and solid cars that really grip the road. My average of mostly highway and some city driving is 47 mpg, with a heavy foot, my best (with a full car) was 52 mpg. Maintenance (oil changes) recommended every 10,000 miles when run on diesel with no more than B5. If you use more than B5 (you are risking warranty coverage) you will want to check oil and change more often. I have just about 50,000 miles on ours. These cars are made for the wide open highways and freeways. The Jetta sedan has a nice, big trunk that fits our son's wheelchair.

Best Compact Sports Sedan I have ever owned

by JettaGLI from Chicago, IL on Tue Mar 21 2017

The 2015 Volkswagen Jetta Gli is a very fun car that is very competitive in the compact sports sedan category. The cars interior is amazing and will make you as happy as ever. The sporty red stitched interior will make you fall in love with the car right away. The red accents throughout the car are subtle but, are a very nice touch. The cars performance will shock you, the car will make you want to go fast. I personally think that this is the leading car in the segment. Its fast, its sporty looking, and a very fun car in general. The first time i sat in the car I was shocked. I was looking for a car that will be useful everyday but, will still have a punch. This car had it. When the salesman came over to ask if I needed anything the first thing I said was "The keys the this please!" I had no idea what I had in store with this car. I just fell in love with the interior. The Salesman told me about the car and I was very surprised. The first time on the street was amazing. Fast, Agile and very fun. You can take any sweeping corner at a nice amount of speed without losing control. The suspension is very tight. You can press the gas a little bit and you can hear the engine purr like a cat. It's the perfect car for anyone who just wants to have fun, on a budget and, needs to fit four people. This is what I think about the 2015 Volkswagen Jetta. This car is will blow your mind. Plus this car will probably stay in the family for an extended period of time. We might also replace it for a new one. That is how impressed me and my family are with the car. 10/10 would recommend

reliable car that I Drive daily

by mazio from mission viejo on Thu Feb 15 2018

lots of car for the money -- Can feel the German engineering in this car for sure and a real drives car with no fancy setups.

Awesome vehicle at an affordable price

by CLTRunnerGrrl from Charlotee NC on Thu Mar 23 2017

We bought our 2015 Jetta with less than 25K miles at a fraction of the price we paid for a 2010 Honda Insight w/over 60K. AWESOME deal! The Jetta is so comfortable and drives like a dream. We'll never go back to Hondas!

Best Car I have ever purchased!!

by Bzh from on Tue Apr 25 2017

Love my Jetta!! I have owned three so far and they haven't let me down yet. Jett fan for life!!! The sales woman really topped the whole thing off and the service crew was fabulous!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13

Our Take on the 2015 Volkswagen Jetta

Editor's note: This review was written in May 2014 about the 2014 Volkswagen Jetta. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2014 Volkswagen Jetta SE is an amenable car with enough extras to keep you comfortable, but it doesn't strike much of an emotional chord with me.

A whole segment of the population is not only content disappearing into the background in life, but actually seeks ways of camouflaging themselves through their daily drive as well. The Jetta is the car for them.

VW's best-selling car, the Jetta comes in 14 styles, including multiple versions of the GLI, SEL, SE... Read More