2015 Volkswagen Jetta consumer reviews

$16,215 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 Jetta Volkswagen
Explore the 2015 Jetta Volkswagen
Shop the 2015 Jetta Volkswagen

Fun to drive and fuel efficient

This is a great car to own and drive. With the TDI option, even after the Diesel-Gate fiasco, I was hesitant in purchasing the car. But they, VW, proved it can come back from adversity and provide the consumer with a car they can trust. On a recent cross country trip for NY to Washington and back, we managed to obtain real world driving fuel economy of 50+mpg. This was confirmed with miles travelled and fuel purchased. Never did like the computer mpg estimates. Not bad for a fully laden vehicle with three passengers and all the luggage. In town it is a blast to drive with the 6 speed manual transmission. When it needs to it can get up and go. Not super car performance by any means, but will provide the average driver with a rush of adrenaline and performance when needed. Good enough for having just spent a purchase price < $10k. This thing has over 100,000 mile and still running strong. My other VW, a TDI as well, is a 2006 with a 5 speed manual and it too is running strong with over 230,000 mile on the odometer. Wish they would offer an Atlas with the TDI, I would buy it yesterday! Too bad they only sell them in Russia!

Best car I’ve owned

This car is amazing and everything I was looking for. It’s an excellent choice. I love the color, the way it drives and how nice the inside looks

Great Car

I was shocked at the fuel efficiency. So much better than listed. Very zippy and handles great. Great car for the money. The trunk has a lot of room, the backseat also folds down which makes for a lot of room to transport stuff.

Smartest car deal I’ve brought.

For it to be a smaller car, it has great leg room in the back compared to competitors. It has great gas mileage and the seats are comfortable compared to some competitors.

Love this car!

This car is exactly what I was looking for! Plenty of leg room in the front and back. Drives smoothly and has all the bells and whistles. Plenty of cargo space in the trunk. The backup camera is very helpful. Love the engine startup button. It's a good looking car that performs well.

What an amazing car!

It’s not too often an excellent opportunity like this one comes your way. She is reliable in every sense of the word. My 2015 Volkswagen Jetta was a blessing, nothing ever seemed to go wrong with it. There isn’t enough good things I can say about this car.

Fun to drive, economical, practical, reliable.

Impressed with the value. For what I spent I got a lot. In addition to great engine and drive train the sound system is excellent.

First time owner

So I haven’t had this car that long but from what I have experienced it is a great car. The 5 speed manual is very smooth. There is no jerking when shifting, the clutch is tight, just an all around fun car to drive.

2.4

WORST car I have ever owned.

Long time ago I asked a dealer friend of mine if VW was a good idea and he told me, absolutely not you will hate me if I sell it you and you'll bring it right back. Now I understand what he meant. The Jetta is a terrible car, problem after problem. In 9 months the vehicle purchased CPO has needed endless repairs. Could be the VW service dept.. but what a nightmare of a car. Stay away. Go with Toyota or Nissan...

3.3

Expensive and poor performance.

Don'twaist your money, alot problems with this car motor, inyectors, cylinders, water pump. I'm frustrated 😞 spending money to fix it. This is the second trip to the mechanic. I'm broken already $$$$$$$ 😔😔😔😔