1998 Volkswagen Passat

Simply the best

by from Brooklyn on April 23, 2012

Superior quality, great on gas, great ride. LOVE IT. Bought it used 6 years ago, still drives like new. Das Auto:)

Best Car I Will Ever Own!

by from Miami, FL on October 8, 2008

Wow this is just an amazing car. I would never dream of having anything else. I love this car. There is nothing, and I mean nothing wrong with this great car. A++ and a good job well done Volkswagen!

Love my Passat

by from Baltimore, Maryland on December 15, 2007

Great car for the money, never had any major issues with the car. Handles well, and drives nice. Gas mileage is good, and style is still nice even 10 years later. Got this car at a good price and was worth every penny! Highly recommend!!

Our Expert Review: 1998 Volkswagen Passat