2015 Volkswagen Passat

Most reliable and comfortable car I have owned

by from Snow Hill,MD on September 17, 2017

This car is very reliable and I have not had a single problem with it since I have bought it. I commute every day of the week so I needed something that was comfortable and good on gas. I, on average, get roughly 30.0 mpg.

55 MPG on the highway

by from Dallas, TX on September 6, 2017

I just purchased a 2015 Passat TDI SEL. The car is comfortable, looks great and most important I am getting 55 MPG on the Highway and 40+ in the city.

Awesome gas mileage

by from Dallas tx on September 3, 2017

Saves me a lot of money on gas. Only have to put fuel in it once a week. Saves me time at the pump. It's really roomy for a car.

Snazzy! And Great value!

by from Las Vegas, NV on August 26, 2017

I love to drive it. I love all the features. It's got lots of room. Great safety features, too! The sound system is great.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

passat

by from plymouth on August 19, 2017

I like the legroom in the back seat, and the reliability. Plus the cost gives great value compared to similar cars

Uses car for Havingfun

This is my 4th VW!

by from Appleton, WI on August 4, 2017

I bought a 2015 fully loaded Passat. I test drove quite a few cars and for the money, you can't beat a VW.

Loving the vw

by from Carson City on August 3, 2017

I love this car it's fast does great on gas mileage it very comfortable and the family loves it has a really nice sound stock system one of my fav features is the keyless entry and start up I would recommend this car to all

Electric issues

by from Freehold nj on July 31, 2017

Light keep going out and coming back on I have to stop and either wiggle the wires or bang on the marker lights

Another great Passat!

by from Grand Junction, Co on July 30, 2017

I've owned 3 VW diesels. 1 new beetle and 2 Passats. The first 2 were manual transmissions the current one is a manual. I love the fuel mileage and power of these engines. The creature comforts are pretty sweet although I miss that automatic windshield wipers and integrated garage door opener of my Touareg. It's a small price to pay to pass up the fuel pumps though. The trunk on the Passat is ridiculously huge. The clutch is the easiest I've ever had and that's something with my 64 year arthritic knees.

Great car.

by from Laredo on July 22, 2017

Dealership hid the fact that the hood was scratched and the vehicle had damage and was never reported to car fax

Our Expert Review: 2015 Volkswagen Passat