2015 Passat

4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Great Family Car

by Pappu from Vernon Hills on November 7, 2015

I had this car almost a year from now, So far no issue. Great gas mileage, Good for Family with a lots of room. Nicer audio, Good Looking, Huge fuel tank for long drives + German Engineering!! So far so good.

Love this car....

by Bob from Lumberton, NC on October 23, 2015

I traded a 2006 BMW 550I for this car and have never looked back. The BMW was a great ride but the VW is everything as good if not better. I love the styling, rear seat room, styling, and overall ride. I have the TDI and the milage is between 38 and 40 on each fill-up. Would recommend this car to anyone even my Mom if she was still here.

Winner For The Retired

by Grandpa Gippy from King of Prussia, PA on September 6, 2015

Well I have now had my Passat for slightly over 4 weeks and must say I am very satisfied with the vehicle. and pleased with its performance. There are still many things I need to learn because I am an "elderly" old goat but still know what's going on in the world. The sales representative - T. Cook in this case was super, if there was anything he did't explain it was because I missed it. Seriously he addressed all of the major points about the car and to some extent pointed out where it differed from "luxury" cars. In addition, he was not the "typical" car salesperson, that is sell up $$$ to get a larger sale So I can honestly say he did a superb job with me. Finally, the car itself is great and I am enjoying it very much and when it is time for a new lease, I will say that I will go VW again T. Cook you did a great job thanks

Love the Passat TDI

by TouringFordor from Cincinnati, OH on June 2, 2015

My wife bought a 2015 Passat SE TDI in March 2015. She is 5'3'' and I am 6'3", and we both love it. It is spacious, and the low end torque of the diesel is amazing. We have 3700 miles on it, and the calculated MPG is 40, with mixed city and highway driving. The DSG transmission takes some getting used to after driving fluid coupled automatics, but it is great when you get the hang of it. Some people may not like the low shift points, so there is the "Sport" setting on the transmission to raise the shift points.

Terrible transmission and turbo

by Hunter from Mesa, Arizona on August 4, 2016

Love the diesel engine - would buy that engine, after emissions fix, again any time. Terribly cheap transmission and turbo systems. We have owned other turbo charged cars and have never had a full one second or more delay before power kicks in. Transmission is better suited for a very small, cheap compact car. Would never buy that again. Sadly, I will give it back to VW when they begin their buybacks in October.

A great value for the money

by An average Joe from Germantown, MD on May 17, 2015

I just bought my first 2015 Passat TSI and I am very pleased with it. I passed over great cars but the Passat was hard to pass by: value, quality and reliability is a wining combination. The driving is pleasant and the car handles excellently even though it is not a sports car. The drive on a highway, especially at high speed (I-70) at 75 mph is very smooth and comfortable for the back passengers who can really appreciate better the quietness of the ride. The engine performs flawless and the gears shift smoothly. The interior of the car is well appointed with the instruments well placed and easy accessibility The handle of the car is excellent and brakes with confidence. .

Valley Auto world Volkswagen Fayetteville, NC

by jdepew from Fayetteville, NC on October 29, 2014

Car is awesome. Nice features in the SEL TDI model and I am very please with my purchase and the performance of the vehicle. Erik Morales at Valley Auto World Volkswagen in Fayetteville is a very qualified and friendly person. Erik knows everything about VW and is an absolute pleasure to work with. One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had in my 30+ years of driving and purchasing vehicles. I cannot tell you how easy it was for me to walk in, discuss options and drive away! 1st time VW owner and VERY PROUD. He went out of his way to educate me, answer all of my questions and ensured all of my needs and concerns were addressed and taken care of. There are many ?car salesmen? but Erik is so much more than that. He also has experience with VW Service Department and dealing with customers for years! Such a comforting feeling I have right now with this purchase of my 2015 Passat TDI SEL. Thank you Erik, it was a pleasure!

Very nice car

by Car guy from South Mills, NC. on October 13, 2014

With time I'm sure this Passat will measure up as good or better than my Jetta I still have with 196000 miles on and still rolling along.

Elegant and great Drive

by Angie from New Orleans on September 17, 2014

Love the elegant line of this car .Comfortable ,great gas miles , just what you need for a great drive .

It is what it is

by aubs11 from Memphis, TN on July 5, 2016

The scandal may be happening, but i have loved every minute of having my passat. Heater core recall just came out, so you may need to get that fixed, but it handles well. gas can be touchy, but it's been awesome. I have a TDI model, and i love the gas bill.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11